Thirty Seven | Reality

Jared carried himself up the stairs- his shoulders broad and his breathing fairly calm. Although, he felt a little uneasy knowing that Sarah had gone out with another man, and he wasn't even sure why he felt this certain feeling. 

A hateful and jealous feeling.

But at this moment in time, he felt better then he was. He had known Sarah was going to be there with the rest of the Supernatural cast and crew. 

Jensen, Misha, Mark and anyone else he'd recall as walked towards Sarah's door. 

Straightening his jacket, he knocked lightly on her door however he had wanted to knock harder, since music has been blasted inside. 

The thumping grew loud as the door opened and there stood Sarah in her dress, her hair combed to one side. 

Immediately, he had the tendency to smile. 

"Hi." Sarah whispered, smiling. Jared lost his words for a second, swallowing. 

"H... hi..." Taking a step forward, Sarah threw her arms around Jared. 

"I'm so glad you came!" She yelled in excitement. 

"Ah, look whose here!" Jared knew that voice. 

"Jensen?" He was almost unsure, until he saw Jensen's face- his hand clutching onto a beer. 

"Hey Jar." They tapped each other and Jensen laughed. "Nice to see you here ehe." 

"Yeah, well..." Jared sighed. "Glad to... be." 

"I heard Sarah got you to come, good for you." Jensen pulled Jared inside, where he saw Misha on the couch and Mark on the counter, helping himself to some pie. Jensen glared at Mark. "I'll be back." He walked up to Mark- grabbing the leftover pie. 

"Man, Dean is still eating pie." Sarah chuckled and she faced Jared. "Drink?" 

"Um, yeah. Sarah listen-"

"Hey Sar." Jared paused and licked his lips, only to find that a very familiar man stood next to Sarah. 

"Oh, hey Ian. Ian, this is Jared. Jared, Ian." Jared held his hand back for a minute, not wanting to shake Ian's hand. But he eventually shook it. 

"Hi. Sarah's been telling me all about you." Ian half-smiled, like he always did. 

"I'm... erm, going to get Jared a drink." Sarah clapped her hands and stepped away. 

"I'll help!" Ian insisted and followed her to the counter, as Jared watched Ian linger by Sarah. 

That was until, Ian pressed his lips onto Sarah's and Jared watched.

And there was the same feeling.