Fifty Four | Reality

Sarah gazed outside out of her window while seated inside the plane. She had missed the American air for so long and couldn't wait to land to meet Jared.

It felt as if it had been years since she had seen him last, even though it had been a few weeks.
That's what she had thought that was a sign of a certain feeling. But Sarah didn't want to say that one work that began with 'l.'

Yep, she just wanted to keep her mind clear of anything to do with it- including her ex, Ian. She just didn't want to ponder on that certain thought.

After some time, Sarah finally landed at the airport taking her belongings with her as she left the plane.

In a few moments, she had stepped outside and stood near the entrance, looking for Jared.

He wasn't here.

Yet.

Sarah played with her fingers as she waited for Jared. It had been nearly half an hour and still- he wasn't there. She tapped her foot on the floor lightly looked around one more time. Still no Jared.

And, nearly on the verge of bursting into tears, Sarah walked towards a taxi.

"Sarah!" She heard someone shout and frowned. "Sarah, hey!" Sarah heard again and smiled. Her hear immediately lifted.

"Jared hey!" She yelled excitedly and wrapped her arms around Jared.

"Woah, you okay?" Jared asked.

"I'm..." She sighed. "...fine..." Sarah let him go.

"You smell of the mighty ole English!" Jared said, laughing. Sarah stepped back and was speechless. "So, shall we get... what?"

"You look..." Jared tapped his cheeks. "... wow... you look great."

"I probably over dressed." He breathed out and Sarah shook her head.

"No, no... you look amazing, Moose." She giggled and tucked a lock of hair behind her ear, just smiling at Jared.

She couldn't stop smiling.

And that smile glistened in Jared's eyes-  in which he smiled back to express how he felt.

Jared cleared his throat.

"Let's get going. We better not miss our reservation!" Leaning down, Jared picked up Sarah's suitcase and they both walked down together to the car. "After you..." Jared opened the door and Sarah smiled.

"Why thank you Moose." She sniggered and looked over the car's bonnet.

But that was possibly the first mistake she made.

Because opposite stood two people.

Ian Somerhalder and Nikki Reed. Both snuggled and intimate.

And that's when dear old Jared clicked.

"S-Sarah...?"

"Let's just go..." Sarah sat herself down.

Jared knew that Sarah was putting on a brave face. And what was he going to do?

Give her a night that she would never forget.

☎ ☏ ☎ ☏ ☎ ☏

Heeeeey my lovely peeps :)

I know this bit kinda sucked aha :3 But I updated yaay :D

I know, I'm sorry, I have had a tough coupla weeks and had to stop writing...

You know I love you all and please, let me know in the comments how you think this is going and what you think will happen next ! Don't forget to vote and share  <3 xxxx