Mom

A/N: Hey guys! This is the next chapter!💕
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Alyssa's POV:

I've literally been up all night long, I couldn't go to sleep, my heads been pounding through my skull, and there isn't anymore Advil. Thoughts have been invading my head ever since I laid down. They just wouldn't stop.

Her voice was stuck in my head, that smooth but somewhat rough voice was all I could hear last night.

I grab my phone off of the nightstand and look through my messages. Just as I thought, they were full of texts from Angelina. I clicked on her name and there was at least ten of them that read...

Please talk to me.

I'm sorry, I'll explain everything..just please don't ignore me

I was going to tell you

I didn't think you were ready

I lay my phone back on the nightstand and try to get them out of my head. Like everything else, they were only repeating, over and over again.

I stand from my bed and walk straight into my bathroom to take a shower.

*

My outfit was a black tank top, with black jeans, and my favorite black boots

My outfit was a black tank top, with black jeans, and my favorite black boots. My hair was down and wavy-ish and I got my black St. Laurent purse. I did quite a bit of makeup with red lipstick for what reason I don't know.

I walk over to my jewelry box and grab a black and silver leather watch, and a silver ring and put them on.

Before walking out of my room, I grab my black shades and put them in my purse then I walk downstairs. Helen was on the couch in the living room watching television I get to the front door and she says, "Where you off too?", I turn towards her and sigh. "I'm going shopping", I mutter, my words barely audible. Opening the front door, I step out and walk to my car.

Ever since I found out, I've been more to myself, more about myself. I haven't worried about anyone or anything else, well..except Angie...

My mind said no, don't go meet her, but my heart said I needed to. I was hoping I would be able to see her today, but I still didn't think I was ready to meet the person who gave me away at birth.

I make it to my car, and get in. I lay my purse in the passengers seat then start the car, backing out of the driveway.

*