Prologue 1: How I Met My Senior

It was a bright, sunny morning when I was walking around Vermillion City deciding where to go. I was sent here by "my superiors" in Fiore to get a Pokedex and to meet my senior Dex Holders here in Kanto. By "my superiors", I meant my seniors in the Pokemon fan club. I joined the Pokemon fan club because I absolutely love Pokemon! The reason is because I was bullied by my classmates when I saw that they were beating up a Lillipup. When I told them that Pokemon should be treated with care, they just beat me up instead. In the end, the Lillipup became attached to me after defending it from those bullies and is now my loyal sidekick. Ever since then, I preferred not to make Pokemon battle because they might end up getting traumatized like my Lillipup.

Anyway, my seniors told me that I have a special "ability" that can be enhanced by meeting the Professor and the Dex Holders. I didn't understand what they meant by "ability" but I guess I'd find out soon.

My seniors also told me to keep my gender a secret (I don't know why...) by wearing a wig. They told me that I can pass off as a girl by just wearing a wig since I naturally look androgynous (What's that supposed to mean??). They also said that I'm not alone since a boy called Bugsy also looks like a girl.

Today, I was wearing my favorite green shirt, my favorite black pants and of course, my wig. Fine, I admit it. I always wear those clothes.

So anyway, I was really lost in Vermillion and so, I just went back to the harbor. I sat on a bench near the harbor's entrance and put my face in my hands. I was really troubled by the fact that I was lost and I felt like crying. Just then, a girl suddenly approached me and looked at me from head-to-toe. the girl had straight, long, brown hair and blue eyes. She wore a white hat, a sleeveless green top, a short red skirt and loose socks that covered her shoes.

"My name is Blue. You're the soon-to-be Dex Holder, right? Will you be kind enough to tell me your name?", she said as she smiled and held out her hand to me.

I stared at her for a few moments before smiling and clasping her hand in mine, "Yup! My name's Peridot!"

-End-

smileyfaceheart's note: I don't own Pokemon Special!!!! :D :D :D

This is my first time making a fanfic and I hope you liked it!!! :D :D :D

Anyway, here's Peridot's info:

Gender: male  (pretends to be a girl; orders of Poke Fan Club)

Hair: Wig - scarlet, reaches below the shoulders, straight; Real hair - blonde, short, messy

Eye Color: emerald

Birthday: August 12 (age now: 12)

Personality: normal

What makes him unique: very normal except for the fact that he naturally looks androgynous (unusual for a protagonist)