Prologue 2: How I Met My Fictional Character Crush

"Urgh.... I feel sick....", I say as I stumble out of the S.S. Aqua after going throught torturous days of seasickness. I get seasick a lot, okay?

I was wearing my orange jacket, my black shorts (that reached to my knees) and my orange cap (in which I kept my biggest secret). I don't care if I have to wear them all the time. All I care about is that I'm actually wearing something. Get what I'm saying?

You may not believe it, but I lived in the same world as you before coming here. I was really a big fan of Pokemon and loved it after reading the manga Pokemon Special (where there were lots of cute boys!).

Anyway, I'm here because of an event that I encountered while I was playing Pokemon Heartgold and Soulsilver. Turns out, the game producers decided to make a “special event” for the “special 1 000 000 000th buyer” of the said game, and that girl was me. They told me that I had to go inside the game (how is that even possible??), keep my gender a secret (wth!?), get a Pokedex and stay there for the whole summer. I don’t really mind because I kinda hate my life. Being orphaned at a young age, being bullied at school for being a nerd and having no friends? What kinda life did I live?

Okay, so enough of my past. The game producers told me that once I get in the game, I have to meet one of the Dex Holders in Johto. They didn’t tell me who it was though.

Back to the game. After I stumbled, I barfed into the sea and then lied down on a bench. I brought out a piece of paper from my pocket which read; ‘I’m gonna be a Dex Holder!’. I slept after that.

I woke up an hour later to the sound of someone screaming into my ear. I sat upright and looked around with a fighting stance. My face broke into a smile when I saw the Dex Holder who was assigned to get me. The Dex Holder was a boy with bangs that exploded out of the cap that he wore and gold, sharp eyes that "pierced through my heart". The said boy wore a gold and black cap (flipped backwards) with goggles in front, a red jacket, short, black pants, white rubber shoes and a messenger bag. Of course, he brought along his skateboard and his billard cue which he used for capturing Pokemon.

When he saw me with my eyes open, he told me, “How much screaming do I have to do to make you wake up? It took me an hour just to wake you up!”

I was shocked that he was patient enough to not leave me here in the bench when he was trying to wake me up for an hour. It was unusual since it didn’t match his personality. What shocked me the most was that the exact time I fell asleep was when he came and found me, but anyway I didn’t say that so I just did something else.

“It’s Gold! It’s Gold in the flesh!!!!”, I said as I tackled him to the ground.

“Hey dude! I’m a guy, you’re a guy! Get off of me! Please!”, he screamed as I got up and hugged his foot as he stood up.

“You are a dude, right?”, he said as he looked at me in the eyes.

I wanted to say that I was a girl because I knew Gold’s personality but I knew the consequence. I forgot to mention this but the game producers said that if anyone found out about my gender or where I really came from I’d be killed off.

“Yup! Sorry for earlier, Senior…”, I said quietly.

“You should be sorry! Anyway, my name’s Gold and you’re… um… what did it say in the papers again?”, Gold said while scratching his head, “All I know is that you’re from the Orika region…”

“Uh, yeah! I came from the Orika region.”, I said even though I didn’t know where or what the “Orika” region was. Maybe it’s a fake region the game producers made so that I can fit in. Maybe it’s a new one. I would’nt know, all right?

“So… your name, please?”, Gold said impatiently.

I looked down in disappointment as he didn’t remember my name, “It’s Topaz. My name’s Topaz.”

-End-

smileyfaceheart's note: Again, I don't own Pokemon Special!!!! :D :D :D

lol. I was laughing while making the "pierced through my heart" part! XD XD XD BTW, the Orika region is a fake region, so don't search for it. I just made it up. (._.)

Anyway, here's Topaz's info:

Gender: female (pretends to be a dude; orders of game producers)

Hair: brown, long, wavy ( hides it in her cap like what Yellow did)

Eye Color: Hazel

Birthday: November 2 (age now: 11)

Personality: fangirl, Pokemon fan/ reader/ lover

What makes her unique: fangirl, like a stalker to the other Dex Holders, still looks a little girly with her cap on