Chapter 1: The Ordinary

-Peridot's POV-

After meeting Senior Blue in Vermillion, we strolled around the city while she gossiped about the relationships of other people. Since I am a guy, it was really boring to listen to her talking about everyone’s relationships. Although I said this, I ended up listening to her since I had nothing to do.

“Blablablablabla Red blabla Yellow blablabla Misty. Blabla Gold bla Crystal. Blablabla bla Ruby blabla bla Sapphire. Black bla White. Bla bla blablablabla  Diamond, Pearl and Platina.”, was all I could hear from Senior Blue. I guess those were the names of the Dex Holders.

All  I did was nod at everything she said. Suddenly, Senior Blue paused and looked at me.

“Peridot, are you listening?”, Senior Blue said while puffing out her cheeks, “Anyway, to see if you listened, I’ll test you on all the things I just told you.”

I stopped in my tracks and had a converstion with myself in my mind.

Definition of big bang: an explosion that marked the origin of the universe

My definition of big bang: when a girl blows her top off and marks the end of the universe; a guy’s demise

So I guess this is gonna be my big bang, huh? Maybe I was never supposed to be a Dex Holder. I hope that before I die, I can-

“Peridot, you there?”, my senior says as she taps my shoulder and shows me what looks like a test paper, “Answer this.”

I grabbed the paper from her and examined it. I guess she made it while I was busy thinking to myself. Let’s see….

Couples!!! <3 <3

Encircle what you think is the best answer!!!

1. Shipping: Red and (Misty, Yellow).

2. Sapphire confessed to (Ruby, Emerald).

3.  Silver is a (trap, girl).

4.  Shipping: Blue and (Green, Silver).

5. Shipping: Gold and (Silver, Crystal).

6. Shipping: Black and (Rakutsu, White).

7. Shipping: Rakutsu and (Faitsu, Black).

8.Shipping: Platina and (Pearl, Diamond).

9. The other new Dex Holder is from the (Orika, Fiore) region.

10. The other new Dex Holder is (Hugh, Topaz).

Oh, gawd. This is extremely hard. Senior Blue handed me a pencil and I began thinking of what would happen if I answered the wrong thing so I decided to make 2 decisions: the first one is to trust my gentleman's instinct and try to get the answers right and: my second one is to encirclerandom things. I knew better so I picked the first one.

Let's see...

number 1: skip (it sounds hard)

number 2: Emerald (Ruby's a girl, right?)

number 3: girl (what's a trap?)

number 4: Green (since I answered "girl" in number 4 and I know that Blue is a girl)

number 5: Silver (girl. period)

number 6: Rakutsu (black and white sounded racist)

number 7: Black (it's just the same question as number 6!)

number 8: skip (they both sound like girls' names)

number 9: Fiore (3 or more Dex Holders usually come from the same region , right?)

number 10: Topaz (I'm a guy and I bet that the Dex Holders have their own opposite gender counterpart; Hugh is a guy's name)

I puffed out my chest proudly while giving the paper to my senior. While scanning through the paper, she giggled.

"You amuse me....", she said said as her voice faltered due to too much laughter.

"Ummm, did I get anything wrong?", I ask my senior.

She stopped laughing and brought out two pictures: one of a boy with spiky, brown hair and another one of a boy with long, scarlet hair. "This guy is Green Oak", she said as she pointed at "spiky". "And this guy is Silver", she said this time pointing at  the one with long hair.

"Guess I made the-", I stopped as I saw that she put her index finger on top of her mouth.

"Sorry! I don't want to know your answer~", she said playfully.

"Okay....", I said weirdly, "Ummm, can we go to the Professor's place now, Senior?"

She clasped her hands together. "Oh yeah! I forgot. Sorry Dot."

"Dot?"

"Your name's too long."

"Oh."

"Anyway, do you have a flying Pokemon? I only have my Wigglytuff."

"Yeah.", I say as I bring out my Staravia.

"Okay! Let's go, Dot!", senior Blue says cheerfully.

I smiled while we flew in the air with our Pokemon. It was so peaceful.

"Hey Dot.", senior Blue asks me.

"What?"

"Why do you act like a guy?"

"WHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT????????????????"

"It's just that earlier. You weren't interested into the romance stuff I was telling you earlier. A normal girl would've gone "gaga" over that stuff."

I struggled to keep my sanity.

"Nah, just kidding Dot.", she said while smirking.

In response, I sighed in relief.

"Don't worry though, I won't tell anyone about your secret.", she winks at me playfully.

Okay. I'm just an ordinary person. Who was forced to crossdress and get a Pokedex, that is. But well, that wink proved enough. I'm screwed.

-End-

smileyfaceheart's note: yay!!! I'm so happy! Even though I only got two votes, I'm still happy!!! Yay!!! 

Anyway, please comment below your answers in Blue's quiz. I'd love to hear your answers. I'd check what shippings you guys like and I'll use the "majority wins" thing to choose what shippings I should use here in my story. Please, no yaoi or yuri parirings. I beg of you.

Thanks for reading!!! :D :D :D