Chapter 5 part 2

I took a step back. I opened my mouth, but no words came out. I was completely flabbergasted. Before I knew it, tears clouded up my vision. Lydia grabbed me and held me up as I burst out in tears. I stood there for a few moments, soaking in the relief of my friends being there for me. After what seemed like forever, I swiped my hand across my face, smudging any water that was there. I smiled, and said "Why don't I show all of you around?" Everyone looked excited.

     I showed them the least important parts, most of the main floor. I toured the expansive kitchen, white marble and black. I took them through the living room, a huge fireplace as the main centerpiece. They saw the reading corner, which was a room with only windows, looking out onto a small pond. They saw other rooms, like the office and the dining room, before stopping at the library. "Oh my god!" Allison gasped, ecstatic. I always knew she was a book girl. Her and Lydia rushed around, marveling at the expansive collection of books. I smirked, happiness lighting up my eyes. This was exactly how I reacted the first time I saw this place. Issac, Liam and Ethan walked up besides me. "Dude, this is sweet." I smiled, excited to show them the basement. "You haven't even seen the best part!" I teased. I strode over to the familiar place in the bookshelf, and pulled the lever-book, smirking at everyone. Lydia and Allison stopped fan-girling over the books as they heard an odd sound. They whipped around as the floor dropped out in the middle of the room. I made my way over as everyone gasped. "DUDE!!!" Isaac screeched, holding his hands to his cheeks. I smirked, and motioned everyone to follow.

     Everyone looked around, gaping at the large yet run-down industrial basement. It was a home-run training center, completely supernatural-proof. Ethan and the other boys ran over to the punching bags and dummies, and Lydia and Allison sprinted over to the Armory. I followed, heading into the modern white room, stacked with weapons of every kind. Allison went over to the bows, and started to pick one out. Lydia, however, went for the daggers. I strode over to her, completely silent. "You know, I've always preferred daggers over anything else." She jumped, surprised. "Ha, yeah. These are really cool." She chuckled, smiling. I stared at her, affixed by her beautiful smile.

     It lit up her eyes, and suddenly it felt as if we were the only ones in the room. She noticed me staring, and I blushed. "Um.. yeah, The- um-" She grabbed the sides of my face and pulled me inwards. She put her lips to mine, and my breath caught. I widened my eyes, then returned the kiss. She pulled away, and I let go of my breath, not even knowing I was holding it. (OH YEAH STYDIA) I grinned, and Lydia held my hand. She had picked out two sharp, small daggers, and after grabbing them, returned to the main room, hand in mine. We were both grinning, faces flushed. I addressed the group.

    "So are we ready to start training?"

I think imma have Stydia and Allisac happen here. What do you guys think? Comment your thoughts. I'm in the process of figuring out the plot, so soon all the action will start. "It hasn't started already?" No... I'm evil (: 300 READS GUYS I'VE NEVER EXPECTED ANYTHING LIKE THIS!! As a prize, if you comment here and say what you want to happen/ whose POV you want, I might be able to make it happen. Thank you guys!!

-Alpxastillinski

Word count: 650