Chapter 11

Stiles sighed again, and ran a hand through his tousled hair.  He was already stressed enough as it is, and now the two packs were at a stalemate. Lydia had been suggesting plans for over 30 minutes, and Stiles was starting to get even more frustrated. 

     "Lydia, please, stop." He snapped, and everyone went quiet. Stiles was the calm and collected one, and him getting mad was seldom common. 

     "Sorry..." She whispered, and Stiles immediately felt bad for lashing out at her. He closed his eyes and let out a sigh. "I don't know what to do... if we fight their pack, someone dies. That's all the voices are telling me."

     "Okay, Lydia. You said the voices were premonitions of death, right? So that mystery person dies no matter what we do to stop it." He gestured wildly with his hands like he usually did. 

    Lydia's lips pursed firmly, which told Stiles she knew. "I just don't feel good about this, Stiles. I mean, what if it's you that ends up in a hole?"

     "Being in a hole is not that bad!" Liam objected, and both Lydia and Stiles turned towards him. 

     "We don't mean that kind of hole." Liam muttered out a small 'oh'. Isaac glanced at Liam, both of them thinking the same thing. Those two fight like a married couple... 

     A few minutes later, Lydia and Stiles were still bickering, when Liam suddenly heard Stiles' phone go off. Turning his head towards the sound, he moved forwards to get a better look. He picked the electronic up off of the table, and gasped when he saw the notification.

Scott McCall: We're running under the earth. Meet us here.

     "Guys, I think you need to see this." Liam turned towards the group, who immediately focused on him. He showed the group Stiles' phone, and they all shared the same look of dread.  "What does this mean?" Liam spoke again, and Stiles shook his head.

     "Okay, what runs under the earth? Maybe..." Stiles started, and Lydia interrupted him

     "Telluric currents." Lydia announced. "They run under the earth, and there's a bunch in Beacon Hills..." She paused, thinking. "I know where they are going!"

     The group ended up deep in the forest, looking for the one thing they all hated the most. The Nemeton. Everyone was silent, the tension between them thick enough to cut with a knife. They trekked through the dense fog, soggy leaves, and low hanging branches, everyone feeling a certain pull towards the supernatural beacon. Argent and Sheriff Stilinski were going to meet up with them, along with Lydia who would lead the way. The truth is, Stiles just didn't want her in the crossfire, especially if someone was going to die. 

     Liam, Isaac, Ethan, and Stiles stepped into the clearing, eyes tracking the large stump in the center. Stiles became confused, wondering why nobody was here. As if it was planned, which it most likely was, Scott's pack stepped out of the underbrush, the pale moonlight enhancing their rage-filled features. 

     Stiles had tried to reason with him. "Scott, buddy. We can figure this out the easy way. I'll -forgive you if you forgive m-"

     "No." Scott snapped, and he stepped forwards. Flicking his long, sharp, and very deadly claws out, he continued. "Look what you did to me!" He roared, and he flashed his eyes.

     Wait, no, not red eyes. Glowing, were two very blue pupils. "Oh my god..." Stiles whispered to himself, and knew Scott had lost his True Alpha status.  "Scott, I'm sorry." He wasn't, but Stiles wanted to postpone any strife.

     "No. You're not sorry. You have never been sorry. But you will be." Scott growled, and before Stiles could blink, the malevolent werewolf was racing towards him. Stiles was caught off guard, and the two of them ended up wrestling on the cold, hard ground. Stiles guessed everyone was just standing there, but when he got a chance to look up everyone was engaged in battle. Scott's face was torn up by Stiles' claws, but Stiles looked almost the same. One would think Stiles had the upper hand, being the higher-tiered supernatural, but Scott had a cold, merciless drive that made him virtually limitless. 

     Stiles managed to push Scott off of him, and scrambled to stand upright. Dark red clouded his vision, and Stiles smeared the blood on his face. Some of it was his, some was not. He noticed Scott, whose lips and hands were curled, whose chest rose and fell heavily.  Stiles finally realized that there was no turning back, he couldn't just talk Scott out of this. 

     Stiles and his pack had prepared for the battle. Stiles' dad, along with his and the Argent's share of weapons, had finally decided to show up. Guns blazing, they managed to hit Theo in the shoulder, but nothing else. The bullets raked the trees and scenery behind everyone. While Theo, clutching his shoulder, went to the ground, it freed Malia who rushed over to Stiles. Scott was clutching his head, blood dripping down his face, and both of us hastened to get away from him.  "Scott. How is this my fault?"  

     "Because you made me like this!" Scott screamed, which just made me even more confused. "Because you kept a secret so huge from me, for years! You just," He paused, huffing, "I thought I could trust you, Stiles."

     "You know why I had to keep the secret! Scott, you saw. As soon as I let the secret out, the two most infamous hunters in the world came after me." Stiles clenched his fists and stepped closer to the werewolf. "I would have been dead so many years ago if I told you!" Everyone else stood there awkwardly, eyes traveling from Stiles to Scott.

     "But the hunters wouldn't have come after you if you told me!" Scott blurted, and immediately regretted it. 

     "What do you mean, Scott?" Stiles looked at him accusingly. Even though Lydia had already told Stiles, he didn't want to believe it. Not until it came out of his mouth. Not until he could tell if he was lying.

      Peter, who had but a scratch on his body, told him for Scott. "Scott was the one who called the Winchesters on you. Really, Stiles? I thought you would have come to reality now. Even the readers did, they always knew." He explained in a bored voice.

     "What?" Stiles asked angrily, confused at his last sentence.

     "Never mind, you missed the point. This is your fault, Stiles, don't you get it? You can't back out of this now." Scott was talking again, not Peter the Pervert, thankfully. Stiles didn't know if he preferred Scott or Peter more. 

     "Why are you blaming this all on me? It's not my fault!" Storms brewed overhead, and the wind was whipping around them. Lightning flashed in the sky, all turning up in minutes. 

     "It is your fault, Stiles. You have never been my friend, and you never will be."

Wow... So that's the end of chapter 11. Only one more chapter to go, and the anGST between Sciles. I'm super excited for the finale, are you guys? 

Also, does anyone make book covers? I'm looking for one, so if you do PLEASE contact me because mine sucks greatly. 

I won my class spelling bee, and I'm going to the school-wide on Tuesday. Ugh. ):

I'm so mad that they're taking away Stiles in EPISODE ONE. Is that how many episodes he's not going to be in??? Nooooo

Is anyone watching Sweet/Vicious? I am on episode 3 because I have them in my DVR for some reason. They come on right after TW so it's convenient for me 

I'm on 2.20 of SPN rn, but I'm still watching the recents of season 12. I know there's a lot of death in the next few episodes, I'm getting my popcorn ready. (:

What do you guys think of the chapter? Any constructive, negative, or positive feedback is awesome to have... I will see you in the finale! 

P.S.  did you catch the 4th wall break?

Word Count: 1351