Chapter 10

On the last chapter of Abandoned:
"Who are you?" I asked, getting up cautiously. "Where do you need to take me?" The strong man said nothing, only yanked me along, the magic barrier seemingly broken. He led me into a different room, cleaner and brighter than the one I was in before. He sat me down, also known as shoving me, and pushed a plate of food in front of me. I rubbed my arm, still sore from his violent handling. I didn't object, much to the pleasure of my growling stomach, and ate in silence. That is, until an alarm started blaring.

     I was jolted upright, my mind going through a dozen different scenarios as the sharp ringing of the alarm turned into a dull throbbing in my head. The guards had barged into my room and were currently dragging me somewhere else. As I looked around frantically, I saw dozens of people in clad black pushing past each other, most of them stocked with weapons in their hands. I was still weak, the lavender wearing off slowly but surely. "Where are we going now?" I asked, slightly angry. 

     The person holding me huffed, and cautiously replied, "We're taking you to a separate-" The man was cut off by a large explosion, shoving both of us forwards and to the ground. I was the first one to recover, and twisting around behind me, found the wall not there anymore. "Huh." I muttered, completely dumbfounded. As soon as I got the guts to stand up, Liam burst out of the hole, claws and fangs out. As soon as he noticed everyone who was unconscious from the bomb, he growled lightly. 

     "God. I get no action. Ever." I smiled, grateful for the unplanned rescue. Lydia stepped out behind him, eyes scanning the room worriedly until they landed on me, standing among the dust and debris. Her eyes lit up with joy, and she ran over, embracing me in a hug that almost knocked me to the ground. "I thought you were dead..." She said, her voice muffled as she pressed her face against my shirt. 

     Liam spoke up, flailing his arms. "Umm... Love moment over guys. We need to get out of here." My face turned red, and I glanced over at Lydia, who looked almost as red as her hair. I nodded, and we all ran through the hole in the wall, outside towards a car that was waiting for us. 

     "ROSCOE!!!!" I screamed, and sprinted past the others to embrace my soulmate. 

Lydia's POV

     Liam and I watched as Stiles hugged his beloved Jeep, and shot each other glances. We still had to tell stiles... and we had no idea how. Both of us decided to do nothing, and I got in the driver's seat to head towards Beacon Hills. 

     "What did they do to you?" I asked, looking in the rear view mirror. Stiles appeared to be sleeping, but his eyes fluttered every few seconds. He spoke in a raspy voice, most likely tired from the eventful week. 

     "Lavender. That's it. It's fine, I promise. It's like wolfsbane for a wolf, it takes a long time to get out of my system."  He smiled, but it was strained all the same. I sighed, and I allowed him some rest.

     (That part was in class, my teacher almost caught me /: next part in my science class...)

     We had set Stiles' sleeping body down on the couch of our Pack house, and it had been a few hours since we got back. We were all talking in the kitchen, whispering in hushed voices.

"We can't let this go on forever. Someone needs to tell him." Lydia spoke forcefully, gripping the grimy counter top.

"It's too early, let him get some rest before putting this on him. He has enough weight on his shoulders for a change." Isaac rebounded stubbornly, crossing his arms over his chest.