Chapter 7

I woke up to Stiles laying beside me, his arm wrapped around me protectively. I smiled, and started to poke him playfully. "Stiles!" I whispered, and a smile crept on his face. "Shhh. Just a few more minutes..." He told the air, still half-asleep. I snickered quietly. "Come on sleepyhead." I joked. "It's 10." His eyes flew open, and he sat up alarmed. "It's 10?!" He questioned worriedly. I laughed. "Yeah. Get your sleepy butt up." He practically flew out of bed, and rushed around getting ready. I sat there, watching him, trying to keep my laugh in. I failed miserably. I busted out laughing, barely able to breathe. Stiles glared at me, and then realized what I did. He ran over to the windows and opened them, finding only darkness. He looked back at me, the meanest expression on his face. I just couldn't stop laughing. "Ha Ha. Very funny." I retorted "Oh, did I say 10? Oops, I meant 7:30." I smirked. He scowled at me as he left the room. I rushed down a flight, stopping at the room I had picked. It had the same beige walls as all the other rooms, but I intended to make it different. I had picked out a cute outfit, just as Stiles yelled to all of us. "We have school today apparently! So get ready! Be down by eight!" I smiled and looked down. Stiles was always the mother of the pack.

I just finished putting my lip gloss on, and I raced downstairs. Everyone was waiting for me. "Come on sleepyhead!" He teased, referring to this morning. I smiled back at him, blushing. Why was I acting like this? I never joked with boys. They were 'only distractions'. But something about Stiles seemed different. The way his chocolate-brown eyes melted me away, or how his smile always got me hypnotized. I snapped out of my daze, concentrating on reality. He smiled at me, and we all went out to Stiles' jeep. "Dude, you need a new jeep." Isaac chuckled. "Hey! I will never abandon Roscoe!" He muttered, and threw arms around the hood. "You're such a goof Stiles." I teased, and he grinned cheekily. I think I liked Stiles Stillinski.

Stiles POV

We all arrived at Beacon Hills High, everyone in our group reeking with anxiety. "Relax, guys. We could probably take Scott's pack any day." I reassured everyone, and they loosened up a little. "Okay, we all have different classes, and we'll meet up at lunch. Just make sure to text us if anything goes wrong. I am in most of Scott's classes." Everyone nodded their heads, and Lydia took a step closer to me, giving me a peck on the cheek. Lydia Martin kissed me?! I must be in a dream. I grinned, and I felt my face heat up. We all left for our different classes.

30 minutes into English, (also 30 minutes of ignoring Scott trying to make me submit to him as an Alpha) I noticed something off while looking out the window. I saw a normal black car pull in to the parking lot, but the insignia on the front reminded me of something. I thought for a few minutes what it was. "Stiles Stillinski, please report to the principals office." snapped me out of my thoughts. I looked at my teacher, who was extremely impatient. She motioned towards the door as I got up from my desk, leaving all my belongings behind. I left the classroom, uneasy. I texted the group just in case. "Something is up. If I don't come to lunch look for me." I sent, just as a precaution. I walked through the empty hallway, eerily quiet.

I came across the principles office, and looked inside. "Ah, yes. Mr. Stillinski, please follow me. I have some people waiting to see you." I followed him into a separate room. There sat three adult males, with smiles on their faces. "Hey! Stiles! Remember us?" I shook my head no. He looked taken aback, and responded. "Your cousins!" They shouted. I suddenly had a flashback.

Flashback:

"Daddy, where are we going?" I asked, curious. "Just back home, my dear Mienim." He replied in a soothing voice. We were in the car, driving off into the woods. I would soon recall this to be the pack house. "We're here!" He announced, and I jumped out of the old mini-van. I looked up at the towering mansion, and saw... my mother. Strung up across the front door. slashed at the throat. An insignia painted in red covered the walls. I let out a shriek. My dad rushed over, and placed me in the car. "Stay here." He was crying. He ran up to the front door, and took a note that was plastered on her body. I soon figured out what it said.

"Bring me the child or everyone you love will die."

I looked at them in horror as I made the connection. They were the people that had killed my mother. I looked at them, smiled, and nodded. "Yeah! Hey guys! I'm sorry I didn't notice you earlier. How long has it been?" They looked pleased. I secretly slid my phone out of my back pocket and sent a distress call. "A while. How about we catch up? I'll take care of dismissal forms, the one brunt said." I smiled and followed him outside. If I wasn't going to get killed, I needed to play along. The "leader" led me into the reserve. We both stayed silent as he led me into the woods. "So you know why we're really here?" He spoke in a deep monotone. I nodded my head frightfully. The hunter grinned maliciously, keeping his dark eyes trained forwards. "Then you know that there is no escaping. Our family have been hunting your kind for centuries, and you are one of the few left." He stopped suddenly, turning to look at me. I looked over at him, and I knew he could sense the fear slithering off me in waves.

     "Which is why we have to do this." I gasped as suddenly there was a knife plunged in my chest. (oops. sorry not sorry) I fell as he held me against him, slowly lowering me to the ground. I choked, trying to yell, scream, anything, but my lungs protested and refused to make a sound. I was put on the cold, hard dirt, as the hunter stood up. "He won't last 24 hours." He said to his buddy, and they walked away side by side. I, however, was dying. It felt like every last fiber was being sucked out of me, replaced with a burning nobody could describe. It was like being hit like a bus. I sucked in a last, final breath as darkness clouded my vision. I tried to stay awake, to keep my eyes open just a little longer, until the pack got here, but I couldn't control my actions. The pain started to lessen as I closed my eyes.

Lydia POV

     "There he is!" I screamed, and the pack rushed over to where Stiles was laying. I knelt before him, tears streaming my face. He looked so peaceful. All the time, Stiles had worry and anxiety clouding him. I cried, brushing my fingers against his cold cheeks. "Guys?! He doesn't have a pulse." Ethan yelled, and I heard somebody calling an ambulance, Deaton, and the Sheriff. Somewhere in my mind was screaming for me to help, but I couldn't move. I finally got the guys of my dreams, and now he's dead. Water clouded my vision as I rested my head on his still and lifeless chest.

    "Madam, you need to move." Someone shoved me off of Stiles. I blinked, and medics were loading him into a stretcher. The 1st medic, the one who pushed me, was shouting statistics to the other. "Pulse, non-existent. BP is extremely low. Prepare for ventricular fibrillation." They loaded the love of my life into the ambulance, and I shouted after them. "Wait! I want to come!" They let me hop into the back, and I started to cry again. "Stiles..." I whispered, my voice cracking harshly. "Listen. You don't move while I try to save this guys life." I nodded, and toned out all my surroundings. Next thing I remember is sitting at a chair in the waiting room at the hospital. I lifted my head as I listened to what the doctor had to say. 

     "Well, Miss Martin..."

HAHA Cliffhanger right there. Do you guys think I should let him die? JK JK I still have so many things planned ha. I literally have an entire whiteboard filled with the plot. All I'm going to spoil is that there's going to be 2 'seasons'.  (:

Also, I'm ecstatic right now with all the views/positivity this is getting. I mean, nothing I've ever done has gotten even to remotely 100 views. I thank you guys so much!!!!!!! 

Also another note, I know I don't reply to comments, but I look at every one and am constantly changing the plot when you guys want something done that seems good in my eyes. I know it may seem that I'm stuck up but I'm really not, I do listen and I will try to reply to comments more often. Also, a lot of butt-kicking and action and romance coming soon. I just don't want the plot to move too quickly.

Love you guys!!! Bai (:

-Alpxastillinski

Word Count: 1583