Chapter 6

Everyone was sweaty and exhausted. Well, except Stiles. "Dude, how did I not notice that you never seemed to get tired?" Ethan grumbled, looking at me with a confused expression. I shrugged. "I took acting classes when I was young." He was panting, holding himself up only by leaning on one of the large concrete pillars. I sighed mockingly, and proceeded to drag everyone upstairs to the living room. Everyone whined, and I mocked "COME on!!! You guys are werewolves!" Well, except Lydia and Allison, who were passed out on the ground. "Shouldn't you be able to handle a little training?" Isaac retorted. "A LITTLE training? That was all day! NONSTOP!" He yelled, and I grinned mischievously. "And you're gonna do it again tomorrow." I promised, and everyone's faces went white.

"Everyone pick a room. There's eight on the second floor, all equal sizes. Each has their own bathroom. Take a shower and then meet me down back here again." I looked out the window as everyone went upstairs, and guessed that it was around seven PM. I followed everyone, but when they all stopped at the second floor I went up into the third. It was my parent's, but I guess it had become mine- I wasn't sure when I inherited it, and I guessed it had just passed down gradually. I wasn't really sweaty, but I thought a nice cool shower was necessary. I turned the dial in the large glass shower, and before long heard the refreshing hiss of steamy water. I smiled, happy that it was working after all these years. I stripped my clothes, discarding them in a pile on the floor. I stepped into the steamy container, thankful for the liquid running down my back.

*I'm sorry but skipping shower scene ): * I met everyone downstairs, skipping my way down. "What do you guys want for dinner?" Everyone looked at each-other, and we all conveyed the same message. "PIZZA!" I smiled, these guys were my real friends. We called in, and got pizza delivered to my old house because this was too far away. I told everyone, "Hey guys, I'm going out to pick up the pizza. I'll be back." Everyone 'okay'ed it, and I left through the front door. I crumpled up my shirt, balling it up so it wouldn't fly away, and I turned around. I saw Lydia, staring at me through the window. I blushed, and her hand immediately went to her mouth. She whirled around, embarrassed. I smirked, the amazing Lydia Martin had a crush on me. I mean, I couldn't laugh, I had been obsessed with her since 3rd grade. A random thought came across my mind. 'What if she only likes me because she knows I'm supernatural?' I scowled and dismissed it, but it still lingered in the back of my mind.

I decided to go to Deaton's place quick before I picked up the pizza. I swooped down, coming across the Animal Clinic. I heard two heartbeats in there, and I assumed Deaton was there. I took a glimpse in the window, and heard Scott and Deaton talking. I overheard their conversation. "Deaton, please help me. Stiles is a huge threat to the town, and he needs to be eliminated." I scoffed. He was really talking about me? "Scott, I already told you. I will not be helping you. Once you get your head out from under, you might just realize that Alpha Werewolves aren't the most powerful supernatural creature. You have no idea what pissing off a DRAGON can do. I would suggest to not start any fights with him. If he wanted to kill someone, they would be long dead by now." Scott growled. "Fine. I won't start anything with him, but I know someone who wants him dead. An old friend of mine." He said, an evil smile coming across his face. Scott stomped out, leaving Deaton alone.

I decided to try one of my old tricks. I pressed my hands to the wall, deep in concentration. I felt a tingling sensation, and suddenly I was on the other side of the wall. Deaton turned around. "What's up?" I asked lazily, sitting on one of the tables. He sighed. "I would stay away from Scott. He seems to have a huge grudge on you." I nodded, and spoke. "He always hated me for some reason. Always thought I had something behind my back." I sighed, and Deaton grabbed my hand. Just so you know Stiles, I'm on your side. Always have been. You always made the right decisions." I smiled weakly, and apologized. "Thanks Deaton. But I need to go." I left the building, feeling more horrible than I did before.

I arrived back at the house with 3 boxes of pizza. Everyone sighed, and Liam made a go to grab one of the boxes. "HEY HEY HEY!" I yelled, and lifted the boxes above where Liam could reach. "That's no fair!" He screamed, and I chuckled. "Hold on!"I set the boxes down on the table, and everyone started grabbing. It was like watching Hunger Games all over again. Once everyone was done, there was nothing left. "Sorry bro!" I smiled, pulling another box of pizza out of invisibility. Liam was done. "BRO! Why you gotta do this to me!" Everyone stood gobsmacked, as they watched me eat out of the box. "You can turn invisible?" Allison asked, and I nodded. "What else can you do?" I replied, "I'll show you guys tomorrow. I'm tired. I'm going to go to sleep." Everyone groaned. "Way to leave us at a cliffhanger!" Isaac yelled. I smiled and went upstairs.

This was a filler chapter, but I wanted to post chapter 7 also today so that's going to have more action than this. Also 500 views?? I'm dreaming. EXTRA SCENE BELOW! -Alpxastillinski

Extra:

When Lydia came into my room I was surprised. She had over-sized pajamas on, and her hair was in a perfectly messy strawberry-blonde bun at the top of her head. I smiled lazily. She came over to my bed, sitting down next to me. She looked into my eyes, her green eyes captivating me. The sexual tension in the room could be cut with scissors. Lydia spoke three words that made my day. "I love you." She grabbed my neck and pulled me in, our lips clashing. My hands slid up her back, and I deepened the kiss. But before things got too heated, I pulled away. "You are a great kisser." I breathed, and she smiled. "Same goes for you, Stillinski." I scooted over, and we both lied down in bed. She wrapped my arms around her, and we snuggled. (: I breathed in her vanilla scent, wanting this day to never go away.

I know I suck at doing love scenes but I tried for you guys. ): -alpxastillinski

Word count: 1136