August 9th, 2016

" HELLO EVERYBODY, IT'S ME RIKU THE CAT. "

For today I would like to answer some regular questions people have about me Riku the cat.

1, ( This here is a very frequently asked question )
Where did the name Riku the Cat come from?
A while back I had my regular instagram account but at I got more and more into makeup I decided I wanted to make a separate instagram account that was all related to makeup and beauty.
For a while I kept on changing my name, I didn't have a clue what I wanted It to be. But I wanted it to one day be well known. Something easy to remember. One day in church I drew a anime style girl. She had short hair and little cat ears.
My dad looked over and asked me who she was. I didn't know, She was just a random character I created on the fly.
So my dad decided get name should be Riku. I thought for a moment. It kinda stuck in my head for a few days. Then after I decided it should be riku the cat. Knowing that cats are the best thing ever. I named my account riku the cat. It was that simple. That is how I started.

2, what got me into makeup?
I have loved drawing all my life. Art was a big part of me since the moment I got a pencil and paper.
A mix of my love of art and not enough self confidence led me here. ( ya know not feeling like the other girls, and not feel of pretty enough so I tried out makeup ) I got more and more into the amazingness of near perfection and beauty from technique and style, rather than everyday makeup I got into some over the top stuff such as FX ( gore and things ) and some more glam things and cosplay.
There ya go...

3, who is this Riku girl and what does she want to accomplish.
I seek to become a role model and a talented artist. I want people to know me. I want to be a classy and modest type person. In the celebrity world today, it's a pretty rare thing to find. I want to be that person, someone real, not having the real be hidden and I don't want to wear the mask of drug use and inappropriate behavior, if I even make sense at all ...