August 11th, 2016

My dream...

Comicon, I have known it was my destiny for a time now.

As I have a love for makeup, I also have a love for dressing up, becoming someone or sometime else, Comicon is coming in the first of September. I don't have that much time.

Today is my first day of prep. I start with the most important part, who must I become. I decide it will be best to create a custom character. After a while I decide exactly what I want. I will be a custom Star Wars character. It's fool proof!

What should I do first?
I start to plan the basic look. Last Halloween my father was Anakin Skywalker. He had the full costume. The cape, the contacts, the everything. Maybe I can use some of the things...
I keep that thought in the back of my mind as I create the character in my head.

Makeup! That's the most important part for sure.
I love to do horns on my makeup looks. I just love to do them. They are a part of me.

I start to shape two horns with my monster clay. ( a clay used for creating special effects and things )
Ober hours of making the horns ( shaping the clay and connecting them in the middle )
I finally get to the most important part, applying the coats of latex (this is the actual horn part, and I am trying and maybe failing at making sense with this )
I will have to add quite a few layers all over to make the horns strong. When u am Done with that I will gently rip and cut off the dried liquid latex, I have to keep it in tact. And that will be the base of my horns. I then would stuff them with toilet paper to keep the shape and then paint the horns. Then I am finished and it would be time to apply them to my head...

That's the plan, I pray that it will work, if it doesn't I guess I will just have to redo them...

They are very big and pretty advanced prosthetic pieces. And the most over the top I have ever made.

I am excited to see if this whole Comicon cosplay thing works out. I really want to walk around and have people look at me. I want people to be in awe. I want to look real.

This is my goal, I don't want it any other way.