:four:

Nancy and Mrs. Wheeler were frolicking around the store picking out clothes for El almost as if she were their life-size Barbie doll, some of the outfits were very glitzy while the others were more on the plain side, which seemed to grab El's attention although they were just one colored or striped.

Mike was simply enjoying his time spent with the girl he loved. Whenever she smiled, it was almost as if there was a spotlight on her and something would keep Mike from looking away.

They eventually moved to the back of the store where there were dressing rooms and Mike waited outside the room while Nancy helped Eleven put on the outfits. The few outfits didn't look like much, but Mike thought she looked beautiful in all of them anyway.

The last outfit was a beautiful dress that flowed whenever El would move, and when she did a twirl and laughed, Mike really knew what it was that he felt in his heart. Everything in that moment was in slow motion, and he stared in awe, wondering how a girl could look so beautiful.

Nancy and Mrs. Wheeler looked at each other trying not to giggle, noticing Mike's little crush.

However to Mike it wasn't so little...

And it certainly wasn't just a crush.

"Mike," Eleven said, "what do you think?"

"You look really pretty." Almost immediately realizing his mother and sister were with them, he added a "good." With a small cough he repeated himself, "You look really pretty good..."

Nancy tapped Mike's shoulder and began making kissy faces to mock him and whispered, "Oh El, I love you! Marry me!" Mike gave her a small push and imitated in a high pitched voice, "Oh Jonathan- I love you! Kiss me now, I'll leave Steve just so I can be with you!" Then the two began bickering, but soon stopped by Mrs. Wheeler's command.

They walked out of the store, straggling behind so that Mike could hold her hand as they walked. Both blushing profusely, the two smiled at each other, holding the other's small hand which fit perfectly in their own like a lock and key.

Mike broke the silence and said, "Thank you."

El looked at Mike with a confused expression, and asked, "Thank you?" He elaborated, "For being a part of my life... I'm glad you did."

He let go of her hand and instead gently placed his arm around her shoulders as they continued walking.