Chapter 1

Its January 15 2019

My name is (Y/N) im 18 years old, living alone with no one except for my dog Ashley my parents passed away when i was 9 and i still couldn't move forward because i still love them. As i was walking with my dog to a park i saw something glittering or something shiny in the sky falling down. I freaked out a lot because i thought it was a meteor falling down. As soon as it came closer i noticed the shape was different, it was like a shape of a flying ship. It was soon landed on the ground in the park and a door opened.

Suddenly, someone came out from the ship and started looking at me. I don't know how he looks like but from my vision his hot. Anyways, he came out and walked over to me and now i can truly see how he looks like. He was a man that I've never seen before, a man that was my type to find but i know he has someone else in his mind.

And then he started to speak, "where am i?" He said. I look freak out but i smile saying "your in a island called Pulau Rintis". He looks around and smiles. Oh how he looks so hot  with that hair flowing with the winds. I started noticing his eyes met mine, he suddenly took my hand and said "i need some sleep from those hard work, take me to your place" he smirks. I noticed this wasn't going well. But his eyes are just something i can't deny.

I brought him back to my house and made some lunch for him to eat. He told me that he wanted to sleep but i told him no because he needs to eat first to make sure he doesn't get sick. After a few minutes of cooking we started to gather in the table and eat.

"Mmm, this is delicious!" He smiles again. My god that smile is making me melt away. Its so cute. Oh yeah i forgot to ask his name "by the way, whats your name?". He stops eating and replied "its none of your business to know my name but since your a cute girl I'll tell you who i am. Im Captain Kaizo the older brother of Fang. I came to earth to meet my little brother but i guess i ended up here meeting you." And then he eats again. What does he mean by meeting me? Who the hell is Fang? Why am i even here with this guy? Maybe an angel did. Uh no i dont think so.

"So how about you cute girl? Whats your name?" I didn't know what to do because when my eyes met his my heart will become weird. "Uh, my name is (Y/N) im 18 years old, i have a dog that's with me name Ashley. Her cubs past away due to car crashed when walking down the street and i lived alone. My parents passed away too but because of panicking too much and hitted a tree and another car crashed into my parents car and so they died like that..." My tears started to fall down and i noticed that his hand is caressing my cheeks he smiled again and said "nothing to cry about. I know its important but you have to move forward no matter what the condition is. And probably your mom wants you to smile too all the time so dont make her death tragic."

I didnt know what to do. He was kind and gentle. I never thought that I'll be able to find a boy like him. I love him. I dont even understand my self anymore. I want him to be by my side. I need him. He pats my head and said "if you need anything just come see me" i nodded and took him to my bedroom. I mean i have no room left so. "Here, you should sleep in my room for a while. Have some good rest" i smiled and went closing the door behind me. I cried while sitting down on the sofa. My heart is broken when i told stories of how my parents passed away.
"Im sorry mom, i can't move forward from the death of you and dad. I love you mom, dad. Please dont leave my side. Is this what you're doing bringing a boy with me?" I suddenly heard a knock in the door. Its 12am in Pulau Rintis and there would be no one knocking in my door, i got goosebumps and ran to my room where Captain Kaizo is. He opened his eyes when he heard the door closing so loudly. "Hmm? Whats wrong (Y/N) you seem freak out." Oh my god i woke him up from his beauty sleep. "Im sorry to wake you up Captain Kaizo. I just got scared when i heard someone knocking in my door at 12am..." He giggles and told me to come sleep next to him to make sure he got some warm. I blushed and did what he told me because those eyes are making me feel weird.

I went to the bed and got in it. He told me to take off my clothes and like am i only gonna wear my bra? For real? I didnt know what to do my body reacted by it self and i took off my clothes only my bra that is left. I blushed deep red and he smiled. "Come lets sleep together" with those husky voice. Ughh, this is too much for me. His hotness is going to kill me one day. I just realized im wearing short pants...this is much worser than i thought. I got in the bed and slept next to him.

I dont know why but a few minutes later he hugged me with those scared look on his face. Maybe he dreamt of a nightmare? So i hugged him back and he smiled again. I strated to close my eyes and sleep when i heard him say "Your warm...(Y/N)~"

---------------------------------------------------
Hope you guys liked the story. Im sorry it went wierd but thats how my diary said it. Im sorry for late update. It was really hard to find my diary because its annoying. Anyways, ill update more soon. So please wait for the next update~ byee <3

@xcookiesdiary ›‹

P.S CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHERE BOBOIBOY AND HIS GANGS LIVES? IS IT IN PULAU RINTIS? ASDFGH HELP ME MY DIARY DOESN'T KNOW SHET.