Little Summary About Chapter 7//

I heard a creak from the stairs and i soon looked at Kaizo standing there. I cant see his face clearly but i think im feeling a bad sensation between them two. I tried calling his Name, he didn't reply. Rather than replying he just kept walking downstairs still cant see his face. As soon as he started going towards me Linda pulled me closely and ran towards the door opening it fast. I started panicking and asking Linda whats happening. Linda ran to a house where i could take a rest. That's when she starts to talk.

"Its....happening again" she sigh and took a deep breath before speaking another word.
"His turning. Into his devil side like when i was young." My eyes went wide open and started shivering. "Wait, is he gonna kill people?" Linda nodded and continued "I don't think i could stop him. But your the only one who can. He trust you. He loves you. And he treats you like a princess. Do whatever you can to help him. If i go there and helped you, the only thing that's left behind of me is my body not soul ill probably be dead in one second" she breaths in and out again.

Now is not the time to calm down and chill in a house. I have to go find and safe Kaizo before he hurts people!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Writer here~~ Im sorry for the long wait of update. As i said i was at the hospital dead. But since you guys encourage me to stay Alive i guess i did. I wanted to say thank you to whoever commented~ your an angel c';

Shout out to them: Lynx, NeonCat and Jessica♥

This is not an update! I repeat not an update. Its like a trailer but A little summary of whats gonna happen in chapter 7~ So keep waiting and enjoy.

Sorry if its not long. I just came back from the hospital 2 days ago and i needed some rest. So hope you don't mind me at all ;c

Authors out~
@xcookiesdiary
Peace-