Chapter 4// SHORT CHAPTER

He looked at me with those red fiercely eyes, he opened his mouth and said again "i want you (Y/N)" i looked at him with those scared and panicking eyes. I have to resist this hotness of him and stop him from coming near me.

You pushed Kaizo to the floor and started to run away when you noticed that the door is locked. You remembered that you gave the key  to Kaizo. You face palm yourself and said, "no wonder im freaking dumb. I should've think first before giving it to him!"

You were talking to yourself the whole time when you didn't even noticed that behind you was Kaizo. You looked at him, apologising and begging him not to hurt you. Kaizo chuckled and hugs you.

"Don't worry. I won't hurt you~ just let me rest for awhile" and so Kaizo closes his eyes and slept. I mean its almost midnight and your food is already cold. "Ahh, what a waste of money" you said and went to the cashier, paying and taking Kaizo home.

As soon as you arrived at home, your dog barked at you meaning that she's been lonely the whole time and needed some hugs. You smiled and hug the dog. "Don't worry sweetie i wont go away" you went upstairs to the bedroom, you opened the door and went near the bed. When you have already put Kaizo in the bed you changed your clothes to your pajamas and went to sleep.

"I wonder if i wake up everything would be back to normal again.." You closed your eyes and sleeps soundly. When you slept you didn't noticed that Kaizo was acting strangely and not normal at all. He looks at you with those still red eyes and whispered in your ears

"Until we meet again~ princess."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I WAS ABOUT TO TYPE HALF WAY
LIKE

"I wonder if i could get a real life boy friend" GDI ME XDD

Anyways sorry late update, and sorry short chapter. My book is gone. And now the story has to depend on My own brain. Sorry again. My brain is broken atm.

So i cant update for awhile since book is gone. Im really sorry and I'll see you guys laterzzz. Baiiii~