Chapter 5

The birds are chirping, it means that its already morning. Ashley my dog bark at the window telling me that Kaizo is home. As soon as the door open Ashley tries telling Kaizo that she wanted a hug, Kaizo smiled and hug Ashley.

"I hope this isn't a dream...." He looks at me, i smiled "of course its not a dream Kaizo. Its reality~ See come and touch my cheeks. Haha" Kaizo came near to me and touch my cheeks. But something's wrong , something's not right.
Rather than touching my cheeks his hands passed right through my face.

Kaizo stood still, with no voice coming out. He wanted to speak but I just cant hear it. He looks scared and worried. His tears are coming out. Why?

"Kaizo...im sorry. It's a goodbye."
And then right from there. I Heard Kaizo screaming my name. "What the hell was that?" I said while cooking some dinner. He rush downstairs and looks at me with a tear on his face. He ran downstairs like he has never seen me before.

"(Y/N)!" He shouted worriedly. And hugged me tight. Woah! That hug was so tight i could feel like my bone almost half broken. "W-what the hell is wrong with you?" I asked gently. A few minutes later Kaizo stopped crying and slowly slipped his hand under my shirt. My face went bright red and my body starts to shake non stop like in the restaurant. "K-Kaizo? Umm what are u doing?" I said, panicking. I mean don't tell me he really wants to do it with me now?! I cant....im still innocent, dear God help me im not innocent anymore.

"(Y/N)...."
"Hmm?" I said.
"I love you." He Said, blushing deep red. His hands stops as soon as he said that. Good because he was about to open my freaking bra. And i don't think I like that. Maybe. My face turned red like his too. I mean i love him too. But can we really stay together as a couple? Or maybe a married couple?

"Kaizo....i-i lo-" and Then Ashley barks. Good timing Ashley. Good timing. Kaizo and i look at her when I noticed something that was  not fimiliar to me. It was another girl. A girl I've never noticed before. Wait. Don't tell me, is she Kaizo's girl friend?!

She opened her mouth, and started to speak.

"Hey!~ (Y/N) its been a long time we never seen each other. Remember me Linda?" She smiles. My hearts started to hurt. Wait do i know her from somewhere? I tried remembering and yes. I remember now who she is.

It was when me and Linda was young, we were a childhood friend and we promised each other we would stay together. We played together. Went to the same school, college together. I didn't wanna lose my one and only special friends. But ever since my parents passed away, i have to move far away from my Countryside. Including Linda too.

"(Y/N)!" Linda shouted. She smiled, like an angel.
"Hmm?" I replied smilling back.
"Pinky promise me you'll never forget me? Even if it takes a thousand years for us to meet?"

Linda and i promise we would never forget each other. Never. And from then on. I broke it. I broke the promise. As soon as I left from the countryside, i started to forget about her until....

"Linda? Is that you?" I asked with a teary face. I rush to her and hugged her.
"Linda! Omg i missed you so much. I'm sorry we never made any contact with each other...you've grown taller than me huh? Haha"
I laughed and Linda chuckled.
"Of course, you think ill be smaller than my long lost friend? Hehe"

I didn't noticed that Kaizo stood there completely shock and jealous. He clears his throat and started to speak.

"Hello, im captain Kaizo, just call me Kaizo since that's my nickname. You don't need to know my personality or age. But if you ever dare to touch or take my girlfriend away from me. Don't even think your gonna live another life." Kaizo smiled...but the way he smiled. Is creepy.

Linda came near Kaizo and whispered in his ear which i could not hear at all.

"I know what your really like. You evil scum. Don't you even dare hurt her or i will kill you maybe somewhere midnight."

They shook hands completely with a dark presence. Its creeping me out but i guess i don't mind it as long as they get along well with each other. I chuckled.

"You guys know each other?"

Kaizo answered gently.
And so Linda too.

"NO!...we haven't..."

------------------------------------------------

I HOPE YOU ARE HAPPY WITH THIS UPDATE. PLEASE HELP ME I NEED MY BRAIN TO FUNCTION AGAIN BACK TO NORMAL.

anyways i am gonna spoil something. My book is gone. I've said this thousand times okay maybe once. But seriously guys im not joking around now. Im freaking pissed off at someone for not giving it back. And actually thrown it away. Ugh kill that person for me pls.

But the real spoil is.... Im going to die now. Im really dead.

No but seriously the real spoil is... I need someone to hug me...

Okay stop the spoil is.....

Kaizo will leave Reader-chan.

Have fun thinking about it~ no more spoiling and wait for the update. So follow me or like my story for more. Hue hue.

Baiii~ @xcookiesdiary
C; Meep-