Caught

Years went by as the 'woman cub' Katerina grown up, raising by the wolves. She didn't remember her mother and father, but her friend and teacher, Bagheera told her a few things about her mother, telling her she was kind and protective of her cub.

As the time went by, Bagheera started to teach Katerina the way of the wolves but the young human was hard to talk to as she never really listen, but yet, the panther never gave up.

Since she was brought to the wolves as a baby, the only mother Katerina ever knew was Raksha, the wolf who took her as her cub and treated her like her own daughter. Akela, the leader of the wolves pack and Raksha's mate, also treated Katerina as his own daughter and she saw him as a father.

But except from Katerina, everyone at the pack knew, even Bagheera, that sadly someday Katerina will be gone and go to her own people when danger would pass by.

The young girl, Katerina was running in the jungle with her wolves friends, they all had the same test today; To see how they could run from danger. As Katerina ran with the young wolves, Bagheera was chasing them but more like chasing Katerina, to see how can the cub could get away from danger.

While the wolves speed up, Katerina decided to take a shortcut; climb a tree. She climbed on a tree and ran inside. She got to the exit and jumped on a branch but it broke, causing Katerina to fell to the ground. She started running again but soon, Bagheera jumped on her, making her to fell down on the ground again.

She stared at the panther as he roar before he looked at her. "You must be the worst wolf I've ever seen," He said. "Yeah, but if the branch wouldn't break I would have made it," Katerina stated.

"Crossing on wind. Braking from your numbers," Bagheera started as he let her go and started walking and she followed him, "If you can't learn to ran with the pack, one of this days, you'll be someone's dinner."

The wolves came from behind them. "How did we do?" One of them asked. "He got Kathy again," One of them said. "She'll never make it to the council," Another one said. "Let's go," Another one said as they all ran away.

"It was higher ground," Katerina said as she and the panther walked on a big tree. "Wolves don't hid in trees," Bagheera pointed out. "I can't keep up with them, Bagheera. I tried, I really did, I just picked the wrong tree," She said. "It was a dead tree," He said.

"And how was I supposed to know that?" She asked. "It had a ficke vine," The panther started. "Every tree that surrounded by a creeper, is a dead tree or close to it. This is things that a wolf must know."

"Yeah, I get that," Katerina said, sighing. "I realize that you didn't born a wolf, but could you at least act like one?" Bagheera asked. Katerina sighed and looked up head.

Soon they both got with the wolves back home. The wolves ran to the rock, where the council was. Bagheera climbed on his tree and looked at Katerina walking over to Raksha and the cubs. The wolf got up and sat beside Katerina, who sat down and the cubs surrounded her. "Kathy, come play with us," One of the cubs said.

"Not now," Katerina said, sadly. "Come on, let's play," One of them, Gray said. "I don't feel like it today, Gray," She said. "But you my sister, you have to play with me. Let's go chase some mice," Gray said.

"How did it go?" Raksha asked her softly. "Caught me again," She replied. "If it meant to be," Raksha said and looked at the rock, "It will be." Katerina looked at the rock as well to see Akela and the wolves started. "Let me hear the law," He spoke.

"This is the law of the jungle, as old and true as the sky." Katerina joined in at her spot, "The wolves the keeps it prosper, the wolf that will breaks it will die. Like a creeper that surrounds the tree, the law circles and back, the strength of the pack is the wolf, and the strength of the wolf is the pack."

The wolves started to howled. Katerina looked down at the stick she had in her hand and continued to play with it. She sighed sadly before looking back up at the rock.

~~~~~~~

Hey guys!
Yes, I know. There's some words that are not right like at the movie but I couldn't find the script, so don't complain or anything. Please.

But apart from that .... What do you guys think?

Katherine