Chapter-4

The arms seem to be crushing your lungs making it hard to breathe at this point, it didn't seem like G to hurt you. The struggle to breathe was harder as he held your neck, a Peddle from a flower was hanging out of his eye, it alarmed you making you squirm and try to escape, soon enough you blacked out for lack of breath.
.....
.....
.....
.....
G! Sans pov~
"F-flowey..stop.!" He shouts and holds his head, the flower moving around made his bones rattle and sting, there were scars everywhere from the sharp vines "i said once (y/n) is dead then I'll let you go, meaning I won't listen to you~" the evil flower chuckles making G walk towards you with the sharp blade, You could tell he was trying desperately to turn back or even avoid you, but..before He could even register what was happening there was a loud scream, red covered his hands as He fell to the ground beside you stroking your cheek with the back of his hands, flowey only chuckles and crawls away "YOU STUPID IDIOT!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"
Just like that...
Was this the end?
I've only known her
for a short time...
This couldn't..
Be the end..
Not yet..

((Sorry for short chapter, I have no inspiration to write anything, been kinda down lately ya'know?))