Chapter-7

Then~~
Hey g?"
"Yes sweetheart~"
"Can I ask you something..?"
"Sure...anything for you~"
..................
"Why do you show affection towards me...?" You ask shyly
"Well....c-cause I ...I Really Like You (Y/N)!!"

Now~~
You began thinking to yourself, blush crawling onto your hot cheeks "H-He likes me?!"
sighing you look G in the eyes, just getting lost for a moment. "G..... I-I like you too... A lot... Actually....More than friends..."
"(Y/n)....." He whispered, planting a kiss on your lips, and you happily returned it, He kept holding you tight in his embrace, Like he'd loose you if he let go, Both of you were blushing madly, everything was dead silent.
"(Y/n)...Will you... will you be my girlfriend.... I understa-"
You stopped him and softly caressed his cheek "I'd love too..."
And just like that everything ended thee end :)
...
...
...
...
...
*((You were expecting more? Mmmmmkay :3 just for my readers :3 cause it's been a while since I've been here))*

....
G's POV~~

G watched as you sprawled out across his lap, happily watching (your favorite show) on TV, He really didn't seem to mind, since instead, he was trying to comfort you, in anyway possible.. All that mattered right now was that you were his, and only his, nobody else would come between.
"Hey doll~ Do you want anything to snack on?" He asked stroking your (f/c) hair, you didn't respond, and he didn't mind.
You sat up fast, having a minor headache, followed by a deep and corrupted voice..
Just as everything seemed normal again... and peaceful. . THEY had to show up...
...
...
...
"Time passes fast dear friend.. but don't forget... I'm still here.. Y OU W I LL N E V ER G E T R I D O F M E..."
Chara. ..
She was back....

((So sorry it's so short, I ran out of ideas, I'm so sorry for Leaving for so long, this book is no longer being discontinued!!!))