Wait. . . . . . What?

Hold on a second, a thousand veiws?!?! How is this possible? Well obviously you all looked at my art but wow thank you all so much! I really can't believe this, and since this is one of my ultimate profile goals and I will get to forever remember this moment I want to do something special.

Alrighty, so this is it I am going to be doing a vote, follow, comment, shoutout spam!

Basically I will be giving out,

20 follows
Thirty votes (thirty people, votes on every chapter of one book)
Fifty Shoutouts
Thirty comments (thirty people, fifteen comments each)

And how do you get all of this? Well that my friend is simple, I will be giving these things out to people who have supported and continue to support me, my novels, my art etc. So if you happen to wish to receive one of these please continue to comment, vote, share, follow, view everything and when I see your names come up you will receive one entry (for each vote, comment etc. That has meaning and isn't asking for a prize. Please don't go ' can you please enter me for a follow?') and will have the chance to win one or more of the prizes above! Once again thank you all for this amazingness, next goal 2k!

-M&M