GAHHHHH!

This is why I don't watch hockey! Like seriously!!! I'm so riled right now! I was. Emphasis on WAS. Watching the oilers game and I swear I almost died four times. San Jose scored four times in the second but mostly because the ref's made Edmonton spend at least 3/4 of the period in the penalty box!! I realize that some of the penalties were deserved of course! I've watched hockey before I'm not stupid but San Jose had their own faults too and they weren't called on them?!?!?! It just makes me so mad 😡 when the ref's call the game. In my eyes now this came will not be a game San Jose won but a game the ref's won for San Jose and San Jose deserves more than that right? I mean they work hard and they deserve to win a game, but shouldn't they win it by I don't know PLAYING ON EVEN GROUND?!?!?! and no this is not because I cheer for Edmonton, i honestly don't give a crap who wins Stanley cup because hockey is NOT IMPORTANT AND SHOULD NOT STILL BE GOING ON AT THE END OF JUNE!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just se so much of this going on when my brothers play hockey and it irks me to see the professionals can't play in a more responsible level then that of seven and twelve year olds!!!

Also I'm just really angry right now so ignore me I needed to vent......

On the other hand......

WHO AGREES WITH ME?!?!?!?!

Because I'm right, I'm always right!
😉🙃 lol 😂 I feel better now!

-M&M