Fairy Tail Jerza Cover

So I was just messing around again, and I wanted to try something else instead of pokemon.

Decided to make a Fairy Tail Jerza cover, my favorite pairing in FT. Jellal and Erza if you didn't know.

So I was thinking "Hey, maybe someone will want a fairy tail cover, since it's popular." So I go to work. I'm such a nice person.

I decided to do this also cause I was taking my mind off of things, so why not do something nice for someone else? Usually that's one of the things that makes me feel a lot better.

I was kinda organizing it and stuff, but then I started to get all serious and have it in a cool design during my 2nd cover, and now I'm thinking of keeping it for myself to use. Seriously, it's that bomb AF. Unless someone pays me.

I made myself even more satisfied and happy that I don't have to give it away XD

So here's the first one, it has the same similar design as my other covers I've recently made. But wait, the next one is the bomb AF.

 But wait, the next one is the bomb AF

Like, it's so awesome

Like, it's so awesome. The words in the middle is a quote I remember Jellal saying in either episode 64 or 65. I recently just re-watched those two episodes last night because I wanted to see jerza moments. Again.

If anyone is wondering how tf I make my covers, all I use is two apps. That's it. One app is called "Eraser", I use it to crop out pictures. The second one is called "PicsArt", and ever since I got it I haven't used any other app to create my covers. You'd be surprised by how many people ask me what app I use, there's quite a few of them out there.

It's complicated at first, but after using it a lot, it's the most easiest and handiest picture editing app you'll ever need. Trust me, it's worth it. Besides, it's free. Don't have to pay one penny. Everything you need is right there in that app. I'd HIGHLY recommend downloading it on a tablet, it's SO much easier I guarantee it. Unless you have a huge phone, then you do you. It's just that on my phone, it was hard to see and I couldn't have an ombre affect on the words, I had to stick to one color. On my tablet, there's much more options.

Should I make a Jerza story using this cover? I'm really digging my design here XD lol.