The Journey

I'm super excited to start this new journey with you all. (I know I'm supposed to be updating Tour Moms and making more Avin centered stories but just hear me out). This story is inspired by AltoPentaholic (my Queen) story "The Family" so if you guys have time read that too but right now dive into this one.

Avi couldn't believe it. This thing sitting right in front of him, this thing that might change everything, this THING that was just staring at him while he stared not moving.

This thing....that was telling him, he was pregnant.

"What the..." Avi sighed rubbing his face.

Avi, 27 year old Avi, was pregnant with his husband, Kevin, baby.

They had been trying before to have a kid and now...it's finally coming true.

"Oh wow." Avi said astounded.

Luckily Kevin was at the hospital working so he had time to make a surprise.

Avi whipped out his phone and calls his friend and sister Esther.

"Hello Avi!" Esther answered.

"Esther I need help!" Avi said.

"Uh oh, what's wrong now." Esther asked.

"Ummmm....I'm possibly 99.9% percent sure, thanks to Clearblue, that I'm pregnant." Avi said.

"...." Esther was silent.

"....Esther....?" Avi asked.

"I'll be right over!" Esther said hanging up.

Avi laughed as he laid down on his bed coming from the bathroom washing his hands.

"I wonder what you'll be." Avi asked softly rubbing his stomach with his fingertips.

"AVI!" Esther said coming in since she had a key.

Avi got up and went downstairs.

"Are you serious because if you are pulling my leg I will annihilate you." Esther said.

"Does this look like I'm playing!" Avi said showing her the white device in his hand.

Esther squealed and hugged Avi tightly.

"OH MY GOSH AVI!" Esther said. "I'm sooo happy for you!"

"Thank you!" Avi said hugging her just as hard back.

"So what is the plan for telling your hubby?" Esther asked.

"That's what I need help on!" Avi said.

"Let's go to this store I know and get the presents there!" Esther said.

"Let me put this somewhere secretive just in case Kev comes home early." Avi said running to it away.

Avi and Esther left and went to 'Baby Ga-lour". They brought the presents now all that was left was to wait.

Kevin came home to see Avi on the couch watching TV. Well Avi wasn't really he was just pretending.

"Hey babe." Kevin said hugging him.

"Hey." Avi said really holding his feelings in.

"What's happened today?" Kevin asked.

"Nothing sat around all day." Avi lied.

"Oh ok, well I am going to go shower." Kevin said going upstairs.

"Ok I'll make you some coffee." Avi said going to the kitchen.

As soon as Avi heard the door closed he put his plan in motion using this cup: