Welcome Home Mitchy!

I'm back and I had two people @all_things_ptx and @AltoPentaholic tell me two different things they wanted to see in the story and I initiated both of them. So I hope you both like it.

Kevin, Avi, and Mitch where on the way home where their other two kids were waiting for their new brother to come home after weeks of Mitchy being in the hospital.

"Home sweet home." Kevin said parking the car. 

"Alrighty then, ready to go Mitchy." Avi said looking at the sleeping child.

Avi exited the car and Kevin got the car seat. 

They heard loud footsteps come running at the door when they opened it.

"Ok hey Scotty." Avi said picking him up carefully. 

"Mommy did you bring baby brother home?" Scott asked.

"Yes we did." Avi said.

"Hey Avi."Esther said coming in holding Kirstin.

"Hey sweet girl." Avi said reaching over giving Kirstie a kiss on the cheek.

Kirstie laughed as Avi's beard tickled her.

"Alright let's come in and you can meet your new baby brother. " Kevin said coming through.

"Thank you Esther." Avi hugged her.

"You sure you don't want me to stay?" Esther asked.

"Nah go home to Darien." Avi said taking Kirstie.

"Ok, but if you need me, you call right away." Esther said leaving.

"Yes ma'am." Avi said as she left.

Avi sat next to Kevin with the kids in his lap.

"See kids, there is Mitchy." Avi said uncovering Mitch.

"Ooooo Mitchy" Scott said pointing.

"That's right Scott you are the oldest so I need you to be a big boy and always protect and love your brother." Kevin said to Scott.

"Me be good big brother." Scott said.

"Awesome little guy." Kevin said.

After a bit and taking Mitch out of his car seat, Scott was always by Avi just in case something happened to Mitch or he needed something.

Kirstie being younger wasn't really that effected she just figured she had another playmate to play with.

Avi put Mitch in the bouncer with a blanket to go get something out the kitchen. 

Kirstin walked over not to far from Mitch and held up a ball (don't worry it is one of those soft, but if thrown hard enough could become a feasible weapon kind of balls).

"Play!" Kirstin said throwing the ball to Mitch (not hard she is tiny).

It hit Mitch in the face and he cried....loudly.

"Kirstie baby what did you do." Avi said running in.

"What happened?" Kevin said rushing from downstairs.

"...play?" Kirstie asked pointing at Mitchy.

"Oh Mitchy it's ok." Avi said unbuckling Mitch and taking him out of his bouncer.

"Mitchy ok?" Scott asked tearing up.

Kirstin worried she did something wrong started crying.

"Kirstin" Kevin said picking her up. "Sweetie it's ok, you didn't mean it and you didn't know, but Mitch is too young and fragile to play with you right now."

"Bad?" Kirstie asked.

"No honey, you just have to remember to be soft and kind until Mitch s big enough to play big girl and boy games with you." Kevin said.

"Mitchy hurt?" Scott asked looking at Mitch.

"No it's just a little red spot, but no real damage." Avi told Scott.

"Kirstie say sorry!" Scott said to her. "Then Mitchy won't be sad."

Kirstin was moved over to Mitch by Kevin.

"Sowwy." Kirstin said kissing the spot where she hit Mitch.

Mitch quiet down and cooed.

"That's my big girl." Avi said.

"Now let Mitch relax and you guys can watch Mitchy for me." Avi said putting Mitch back into the bouncer.

"Ok." Scott and Kirstin said.

After that Avi went to finish dinner and when he peaked out he could see Kirstie get a blanket and curl up next to the bouncer with one hand on Mitch's leg.

Avi couldn't help, but take a picture. 

WHAT SURPRISE UPDATE! I hope you guys liked it. I certainly loved doing this chapter. So tell me what you think, leave a comment, something you would like to see with the trio, and if you want say hi. If you are new, Welcome! :D

Until The Next Time~Mindly_Insane