Scott's Arrival

Currently crying because a Kirstie is literally my second role model and I found her #DearMe and clean and clear commercial one and I'm sobbing. I love her so much. She is such a wonderful strong woman. But any it's 12 AM and I have an itch to write. BTW that picture is actually Landon not Scott, but they look alike so it shall do.

Months later- September 16

Avi sat in the nursery, that was blue and white, in the rocking chair that his friends got him at his baby shower.

"Avi are you doing ok up there." Kevin called.

"I'm fine Kev, so is Scotty." Avi said rubbing his extended stomach.

Scott had grown into his space and he barely has room now.

"You know he was supposed to come three days ago." Kevin sighed.

"Yeah well he wants to take his time." Avi said back.

"He needs to come on before Christmas." Kevin joked.

"Hey leave my little Scotty alone." Avi said. "Papa is bitter isn't he Scott, that's ok Daddy has your back."

"Yeah ok well come on downstairs for a while and take a nap." Kevin said.

"Ok ok." Avi said.

Avi had been tired the last few days writing for Scott to make his arrival, getting everything ready and the anxiety was slowly killing him. 

Avi got up carefully and went downstairs to the couch.

Kevin covered Avi with a blanket before he drifted off to dreamland.

*Avi's Dream*

"Where am I?" Avi asked waking up to see a new place.

"You are finally awake huh?" Kevin asked next to him.

"Wha-" Avi started.

"Daddy!" a little boy called out.

"Hmm Scott?" Avi asked looking around.

"He's upstairs in his room." Kevin said. "Honestly you spoil him so."

Avi softly hit Kevin and went upstairs to the door that was Scott's room.

"Scott." Avi called.

"Ok Daddy time to come out now!" Scott said.

"What?" Avi said.

Avi woke up and looked around to see the apartment they were living in.

All was fine before he felt a tightening in his stomach.

"So that what you meant." Avi said. "Kevin!?!"

"Yeah Avi I was doing laundry." Kevin said walking into the room.

"Well you might wanna put that on hold since Scott wants to make his presence known." Avi said slowly getting up.

"...Time?" Kevin asked.

"It's time." Avi said.

"Ok well let me get all the bags and stuff for the hospital and we can get going." Kevin said.

"Yeah and don't forget to call in for my room and everyone else." Avi said walking to get his coat. "We have everything for Scott right?" 

"Yes we do." Kevin said coming downstairs with the bags and getting his coat. "Ready to have a baby?"

"Ready." Avi said.

Hours later in hospital

"I WASN'T READY!" Avi said loudly.