Chapter 6-Alarm

I was sitting in my office, thinking about the other day when I heard a knock at the door. The knock was different. I felt excitement as I called out to the person knocking. "The door is open please enter". In walked a man who looked quite like Sebastian but his he wore glasses and had golden eyes. I ushered him to sit but instead he turned to close the door and he simply looked at me. He seemed to be scrutinising me. He gave a malicious smirk as he looked deep into my eyes. My heart was in the back of my throat as a shiver coursed through my body.I tried to ignore it and I asked him his name. He gave no response but he kept looking at me. I asked him several questions a therapist usually asks but all were met with no response. I lost my patience with this man."What did you come to see me for if your not even going to answer me?!". I regret standing up to him. As i got closer he pulled out what looked to be a makeshift shiv. I crumpled to the ground as he stabbed me in the abdomen in the same place he kicked Sebastian. He then ran the point into my right eye. He stabbed me in various places, making me bleed even more than i was already. Everything went black as I saw the golden eyed figure leave me there to die.

Sebastian's POV

I was in my cell, thinking on the other day when I saw Claude walking down the hall but I decided to pay him no mind. I saw the perfect boy hugging me over an over again in my mind. I couldn't get him out of my mind he was just so sweet and innocent but yet he was so mature it made me wonder if he had anyone to rely on. I was snapped out of my trance by the sound of Claude walking to my door and knocking at it. I opened the door to see Claude standing there, covered in blood. "Your a very terrible protector,Michaelis" stated Claude in his usual monotone voice. My blood boiled as a struck Claude with a blow to the groin. I pushed him to the side as I ran to Ciel's office and saw a bloody mass curled up on the floor. I held the boy in my hands as a cried salty tears onto his face. I screamed out for help, not letting go of the boy I cared for more than anything in this lifetime. In came Grell with a worried look on his face until he gazed apon us. His face turned to horror as he phoned 999. An ambulance arrived shortly after but they took to long. Ciel was worth more than that wait. I carried Ciel and layed him down on the stretcher. Neither me or Grell were allowed to ride with him so Grell drove his car around we drove at top speed to the hospital. I burst through the hospital doors wanting to see Ciel as soon as possible. Grell tried to calm me down but the only thing that would calm me down would be seeing Ciel .The nurse allowed us entry into the hospital wing when i saw Ciel there with a bandage over his right eye, his chest and his visible arm. I fell to the floor at the door and refused to move. I cried for what felt like hours when I noticed Ciel's eye flick open. I immediately run to his side, tears streaming down my face as I look down at his only visible eye. I bow my head in shame."I said I'd protect you but now look at you, your in hospital and its all my fault". Ciel reached out his hand to me and lifted up my face."Sebastian, don't blame yourself I shouldn't have been so naive as to walk up to him when he wouldn't answer me. I should've had more patience". He was honestly blaming himself for this how can he blame himself for this. A small hand reaches to my face and wiped away my tears. I saw the hand belonged to Ciel and I couldn't control myself. I embraced the boy softly, feeling the small boy in my arms made me feel happy. The nurse entered and quickly pulled me away from the boy and forced me to leave. Grell drove me back to the asylum and walked me back to my cell. I couldn't stop thinking about the bloody boy I saw on the floor in pain. I didn't protect him. I didn't keep my word. I am a failure.