Chapter 13- The missunderstanding

Ok this one is different as this one isn't in Ciel or Sebby's POV but it's in Paula's. If you want me to do a POV of a certain character that hasn't had a POV before then leave a comment. Lets get riiiggghhhttt into this.(lol I watch to much YouTube)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Young master, its time to wake up you have guests still here". Spoke in my mildly formal tone. I saw my master move from under the covers and I anticipated his complaining about still being tired but it never came. He sprung out of bed, trying to hide his face from me, and ran to the on suite bathroom he has in his room. I followed him to see him looking in a mirror and checking if he had something on his face. I looked at his reflection and saw he had red, puffy eyes. I quickly left the bathroom and placed his clothes on the bed."Young master, your clothes are on the bed I am just going to awake your guests". I made sure my master didn't see my face as I had a look of pure malice. I firstly awoke the red haired transgender and spoke in the same tone I used with my master."Tell me what you know of Mr Michaelis". The red head looked at me with wide eyes as I shot him my usual smile. "why do you want to know about Bassy?" questioned the red head with a confused look on his face."I can't exactly intrude on my master's life directly. I want to know of his boyfriend its simply  maiden curiosity". I hit in the right spot as I saw the red heads eyes widen. I could tell he loved gossip."Well last night I heard someone entering Sebastian's room and I heard Ciel crying from in there. I wonder what was going on they never tell me anything". Grell pouted as he folded his arms."Thank you I'll repay you in kind, what do you wish to know?". Grell looked deep in thought for a while until he answered. "How come Ciel is a lord". I cleared my throat as I began." His father was Vincent Phantomhive and he was the head of the household. After the untimely death of Vincent and  Rachel Phantomhive, Ciel inherited the title and the manor whereas Lady Red ran the toy factory Funtom until her untimely demise. That is how Ciel got his title, now if you excuse me I need to wake Mr Michaelis. I exited the room and walked to Sebastian's room. I opened the door to see him already awake. I bowed my head and kept my servant manners. "I apologise for my delay, Mr Michaelis". I looked into his eyes as I snapped.I spoke in my most threatening voice."Psychopaths like you belong behind bars and nowhere near innocence. You have no innocence left, you don't deserve my master. I saw his puffy eyes this morning and Grell told me that my lord was crying, are you the one to blame for this?". He stood there, frozen but then he smirked at me and looked in my eyes with a glint of malice reflected in them. He spoke in a calm and chilling voice."You are very close to my dear Ciel are you not?". His voice sent chills down my spine as he moved closer. "I'm sorry ma'am but I cannot stand someone else touching my Ciel". At this I saw him pull out a shiny blade. I screamed at the top of my lungs as Sebastian lunged at me to stab me. Sebastian froze as he looked up. He lept back from me and crumpled onto the floor. I looked up and saw my lord above me as he held out his hand for me to take. I took his hand and together they got me into a standing position. "I am so sorry my lord, I came to confront him as I saw your eyes earlier". "It was my business not yours Paula". He spoke in a cold, unfeeling tone as he turned his attention to Sebastian. "I never imagined that you would try to attack my maid, the one who has protected me for years. I trusted you but I guess it was wrong for a broken heart to try and mend itself. Now I need some time and by the time I return I want you out of this manor, Paula lets go". At this final bit my lord turned to me. "Oh and bring your bells god knows I need a cheering up".I picked up my bells and followed my master, jingling them down the hall while keeping a happy face. I owed him this much at least.