Chapter 14-The balance of sanity

Ok guys, I've realised that what happened previously would probs ruin there relationship but its all part of the plan since I didn't wanna do that misunderstanding cheating thing I decided to go with this. I hope you guys like it .Vandelle out!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I got to my room after a long drive with Paula. Hearing her bells jingle did sooth me for a while and she drove around and talked to me. She tried her best to cheer me up and get my mind off of the man I had loved and it worked for a while but eventually we returned to the dark place full of bad memories. I saw a red figure sitting on the sofa. At the sight of me, instead of doing as I expected and getting angry he leaped at me and hugged me tightly."I'm so so so so sooo sorry Ciel, I didn't know Sebastian would get like that. I've put him in confinement but I think it'll be a good idea to talk to him tomorrow.I'll be there to so don't worry". He let go as he gave me a mournful smile and walked to his car. "My lord, I suggest you go up to your room. I'll prepare you dinner in bed". Paula turned to me and shot me her usual, beaming smile as I dragged my feet up to my room and sat at my desk. I had no distractions from the thoughts in my head came bursting out. I started to cry when all the memories of my pain flooded back to me. The death of my parents, the loss of my home, the loss of my last family member and now I've lost the one I love. I've been through so much in my young age. The world was trying to torture me and I had have enough of it. I walked to the on suite bathroom and pulled out several bottles of unknown pills but I didn't care. I removed some pills from the different bottles but before I could swallow them I felt a firm hand move my hand drastically, sending the pills flying. I then felt arms around me. "My lord, I know you've been through so much but there are some people who love you. And one of those people is Sebastian. Did you see his actions when you entered. I think he needs you as you seem to be the only thing that keeps his sanity". Paula spoke to me in her soothing voice and didn't let go of me. Soon I began to feel tears streak down my face and onto Paula's shoulder. once I finish crying she walks me to my bed and places a tray on my lap.The plate was full of all of my favourite foods and a pot of my favourite tea. "My lord please, forget about it this evening and relax.You have been overly stressed these days and you need your rest". Paula looked at me with her motherly gaze as I immediately relaxed and after I ate I fell asleep. I didn't understand. Was I the only one who kept Sebastian sane? I will have to test this in the morning.