Chapter 18- The day time stood still

Welcome one and all to the final chapter of Dr Phantomhive dun dun dun! I really wanna thank xXSeichanXx for actually helping me with this ending and making it super duper juicy. GO CHECK THEM OUT THEY ARE SO AMAZING! ALSO FOLLOW THEM AND VOTE AND STUFF DO IT MY FANS. GO FORTH MY MINIONS AND GO FOLLOW THEM TO YAYA! I HAVE WAY TO MUCH ENERGY SO LETS GET INTO THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Ciel and Sebastian had been dating for several years now and Ciel was now 20 years old. Sebastian was never set for release but he was happy that way. He had Ciel and that's all he cared about. They loved and helped each other through trying times and they planned a glorious future together. Everyday they would plan to leave the asylum and their grim pasts together. As one entity. Everyday was joyful for the young couple, full of love and passion. They worked together and spent a lot of time together. Sebastian was sane enough to be allowed to go out on dates with Ciel. They would always have a good time until one date turned sour when a particular person found them.

"Ciel! It's been so long!".Elizabeth grabbed onto Ciel and spun him around, much to his own annoyance."What do you want!?" snapped Ciel at the blond girl in front of him."Am I not allowed to see my boyfriend?". Ciel scowled at Elizabeth as Sebastian stood and hugged Ciel from behind."I think you're mistaken" growled Sebastian. "Lizzie we broke up the day after my parents death and I'm in a happy relationship now. I was never hung up on you. Ever".Elizabeth smirked and started to circle like a vulture. "Hmm this guy is your boyfriend eh? Just look at him. He's a complete wreck. I guess I'll leave you and the phyco alone. Call me if you ever want a real lover".She winked and left the cafe."Who was she?" asked Sebastian in a cold and angry voice."She's my ex from years ago. She was one of the main reasons I moved to the country. Don't listen to her she's just hung up on the past". Ciel hugged Sebastian comfortingly as Sebastian wrapped his arms around the boy's still quite small frame."Let's head back".With that they left the cafe.

Elizabeth scowled as she walked down the street, kicking at the path until she saw a familiar car. Ciel's car and it was parked outside of an asylum. Elizabeth smirked."That man must actually be a phyco. He's going to pay for messing with me". With one swift movement she brought out her phone and sent a deadly text.

Men in black headed to the asylum the next day. Grell greeted them but that was his demise. Bullets entered Grell's body. his body fell to the ground in a pool of his favourite colour. The men in black continued, unfeeling to the other patients. Shots rang through the asylum, meeting the ears of Ciel. He held his pain as memories flooded into his mind. He stood and ran to Sebastian's cell. He unlocked the cell and ran to Sebastian as more shots echoed throughout the desolate halls. Sebastian embraced Ciel as comfort as a man in black stepped through the doorway. The gun fired. The world went in slow motion as the bullet hit the back of Ciel's head. Sebastian had no chance to scream out as the same bullet went through his chest. The lovers lay beside each other, bathed in each-others blood as the building was set alight. The flames engulfed the building as the men in black escaped into the night.

That was the day that time stood still. No movement. No fear. No emotion.No sound. Nothing.

Two people showed up to that grim ceremony. The known friend and the secret murderer. Rumour has it if you enter that rubble at night you can see the lovers final moments together. As they embrace in the afterlife.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you liked this ending. Again I wanna thank xXSeichanXx for the inspiration for this ending go check out this beautiful son of a gun. I hope you liked this ending and this gave you the feels. I'm sorry if you don't like this ending but I think it's good. For the final time on this fanfiction. Until next time-Lady Vandelle :D