Chapter 11-The Diary part 1

Hi guys I wanted to make this a special 100 reads upload but again I'm late with 110 reads. I asked a strong supporter of this series Black_butler24 and they wanted to see more cuteness so here we go. Enjoy- :D (update: through writers block I am even more late with a shocking 125 reads on this now).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ciel's POV

I hadn't dreamed properly in years ever since my parents and aunt's death. All my dreams had been of there deaths but I'd never tell anyone. Ever since I became a therapist I've been keeping track of my sleeping patterns, my outbursts and stuff like that. Not only was Sebastian my patient but I was my own patient. I had started writing when the nurse came in. I quickly hid the book under my pillow as Sebastian and Grell entered the room. I hoped they didn't notice the brisk movement as Sebastian hugged me. "The nurse said your well enough to leave. I'll help you collect up your stuff". My eyes widened at those final words as I stammered to get my words out."No I'm fine I can pack up myself I only have a few things anyway don't worry". Sebastian gave me a worried look.

Sebastian's POV

Ciel's stammering concerned me. I have a feeling he was hiding something. I saw him tuck something under his pillow just as we entered the room. I reached under his pillow and pulled out what he wanted to hide. It was a book with a blank cover."Give that to me now!". I turned to face Ciel, his cute little face filled with rage. I smirked my usual smirk as I went up to Ciel's ear and whispered in a seductive voice. "Give me a kiss and I'll return the book to you". I looked at Ciel's face to see him blush deeply as he pressed him lips to mine. I stroked his cheek as he does so. Eventually Ciel pulled away and held out his hand and I gave him back his book with a look of deep thought on my face. I had to get ahold of that book somehow. I packed us Ciel's items and we headed outside. Ciel was quickly pulled into a hug by a strange woman with brown hair and eyes."What the hell are you doing,Paula let me go". At this Paula bowed her head."I greatly apologise my lord, shall we get back to the manor?". I looked at Ciel in complete shock, not only was he a therapist but he was a lord? "Yes we shall, do you guys want to see the Phantomhive manor?". His sentence was half professional and half casual. I saw Grell's eyes widen at the car that Ciel got in and mine widened to. I was a black somewhat half limousine without a mark anywhere. The lady named Paula took Ciel's bag from me as I got into the car

Ciel's POV 

The look on Sebastian's face was confusing when he got into the car. his eyes seemed wide in awe."Is this not a normal car?" I asked myself until Sebastian spoke. "This car truly is amazing Ciel, I can see your very successful". Sebastian's turned his gaze to Paula who was driving the car as he asked a dreaded question." So Ciel is that your mother?". At these words I felt my eyes fill with tears as I faced the tinted windows, trying to look as if I was simply bored. Before I could reply I heard Paula speaking in her professional tone the tone that could scare anyone, even me. "I would suggest that you do not bring up my young lord's parents". I sighed in relief as Paula faced me I gave her a look of thanks. We arrived at my manor and my composure had returned. Paula opened the door for us and I looked at Grell and Sebastian. There eyes looked as if they were going to pop out of their heads. I rolled my eyes at them as I gave them a tour of my home. We stopped at the study and awaited Paula's return with tea. While the other two were distracted, I locked my book in my desk draw. I looked up at Sebastian. He looked so childish and full of wonder I found it quite adorable which is a word I never thought I would even think. "If you all wish to stay for the night I can arrange rooms for you". I spoke in my formal tone that I seem to use in my own home. I saw Sebastian's eyes grow wider along with his smile. I laughed and he whirled around and held my head in his hand. "You so cute when you laugh, love". He cooed as I blushed. I looked over to Paula and saw that she was holding back the urge to threaten Sebastian.

Sebastian's POV

I was lead to my room by the maid, Paula after Grell had been led to his room and Ciel was doing work in his study. When we entered the room I felt the maid's hand smack me around the face. I stayed silent as the maid semi yelled at me. "Don't you dare even think about hurting my master you understand me? He has told me a lot about you and I don't think he would be happy if I spoke to you like this but the young master is very important to many  so I will not stand someone hurting him. So let me put this simply. You hurt him, I destroy you". At this the maid walked out of the room, leaving me there my mind swimming. What had I gotten into?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~I'm sorry this one is so long and quite boring but I needed to get the specifics out of the way before the real drama. I hope the kiss and that stuff was enough to keep you satisfied while reading this (I couldn't think of another good word ok)-Lady Vandelle