Chapter 1

( Taylor's POV )

I woke up on a gorgeous Sunday morning. Opening my phone to find a text from my good friend Chris Hemsworth:

"Good Morning!
Feel like hanging out today?"

Smiling at the text, I reply
"Sure, how about lunch? Does 12 sound okay?"

"See you there! Oh and can I bring a friend?"
He replies.

"Of course you can! See you soon!"
I decided I would bring a friend too.
So I text my best friend, Karlie Kloss.
"Hey! So today I'm having lunch with Chris and he's bringing a friend so I decided I'd bring one too! Are you free at 12? I'll pick you up at 11:50 so we're there by 12,
Tay❤️"

I put my phone on charge and walk over to my wardrobe to pick out an outfit. It was overcast outside so I decided to wear a pair of jeans with a stripy tank top & a light cardigan over the top. I walk into the bathroom and prepare to have a shower.

After my shower I put on my outfit for the day, brushed my hair and curled my bangs, finishing with a bit of hairspray. I then did my makeup, applying powder, eyeshadow, eyeliner & my classic red lipstick.

I heard my phone ding from across the room, letting me know that I just got a message. It was a text from Karlie,
"Yes! I'd love to come. See you soon!"

It was now 11:50am, time to pick up Karlie. I slipped on my boots, grabbed my purse, keys and headed out the door. I followed my security guards outside my apartment and to the car. I was instantly bombarded with paparazzi. I quickly got into the backseat of the car & told my driver where I'm heading.

( Karlie's POV )
I've been waiting for 5 minutes now, starting to wonder where Taylor is. Finally I saw her car pull up in front of me. I ran around the car and jumped into the back seat smiling. We said our hello's & hugs before heading off again. I haven't seen Taylor in so long it's so good to catch up again.

( Taylor's POV )
We pull up outside the Cafè. I thank my driver then get out of the car with my security guards surrounding me. We enter the cafè & I see Chris sitting at a table. I wave and walk over and take a seat opposite his friend.

"Hello, my name is Taylor, and this is my friend Karlie"
I say extending my hand out and shaking his hand.
"Hello, I'm Tom"
Tom said with his beautiful accent. I stare at Tom for a bit until I feel Karlie nudge me.
"Karlie this is Chris, Chris meet Karlie"
"Hi Karlie, it's nice to meet you" Chris says smiling "you too!" Says Karlie, smiling a little too much.

I sit down opposite Tom still mesmerised by his face.
"So this may sound weird, but I actually can't believe I'm sitting opposite THE Taylor swift!" He says. I lightly laugh, looking at the ground, moving the stray hairs behind my ear.

We begin to get to know each other. I look over at Karlie who is sitting opposite Chris, both of them laughing. I smile to myself, turning my attention back to Tom.
The menu's come around and we all pick out our meals.
Once we finished our food, we stayed at the Cafè for hours. We were asked to leave since the Cafè was closing soon. So we all decided to take a walk on the beach.

It was soon dark & time to go home. I turned to Tom and said
"I've really enjoyed today, Thankyou." He smiled and said "I've enjoyed it too! You can't leave without giving me your number" So we exchanged numbers and hugged each other goodbye.

Karlie & I got back into the car. We were talking about the afternoon. Turns out, we both really enjoyed the afternoon & we really like Tom's and Chris' company.
I said goodbye to Karlie & gave her a hug as she got out of the car. I told my driver to head back to my apartment.

It is now 6:30 and I just got back to my apartment. I threw my keys & purse onto the table & slipped off my shoes. I got some pj's out and headed into the bathroom to have a shower.
Later that night I was lying in bed on my phone. I got a text from Tom:

"I really enjoyed today. Thankyou. Would you like to meet up again & spend more time together?
T ❤️"
I opened up the text and read it. My heart was pounding out of my chest and I couldn't stop smiling. I quickly replied
"Yes I would love to😀
When are you free next?"

I sent Karlie a screenshot of what Tom said, using happy & surprised emoji's.
Tom quickly wrote back
"Monday?"
"See you Monday :)" i replied.

I put my phone down and just laid there trying to fall asleep. I haven't been able to wipe the smile off my face since midday, I couldn't stop thinking about Tom either. Could this be the start to a new relationship? I thought as I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

A/N: Hey guys! This is my first chapter! Please leave your opinions. Well I hope you will enjoy this book. I'm not sure when I'll be updating again, probably tomorrow though💕