Chapter 9

( Taylor's POV )

I woke up to the sun shining in through the windows, I looked around and realised I was in my own bed. I can't remember how I got here. I reached over to my bedside table and grabbed my phone. I had multiple texts.

Karlie:
"Tom took you home last night, you were sooo drunk. Text me back when you get this to let me know you're okay :)"

Cara:
"How's your head this morning?"

Mum (Andrea)
"Hello darling. Are you interested in coming over for a few days? Austin is home for about a week then he's off to London. Let me know when you're free and we can work something out.
Love mum xx "

I was quite surprised Tom didn't text me. All of a sudden Tom came walking through the double doors of my bedroom carrying 2 suitcases.
"Morning love" he said walking over and kissing my forehead.
I gave him a smile then asked him how I got home, he bought me home.
"What are the suitcases for?" I asked him
"Well your mum rang up about an hour ago and was wondering if we wanted to go stay there for a few days. Apparently your brother is home for a week then he is off again. So, we're going" he said smiling. I got out of bed, went and took some Panadol for my headache then had a shower.

{...}

I just took a seat on the plane. Meredith and Olivia's travel cages were strapped onto seats too. Tom was sitting opposite me. I totally forgot to text the girls back, I pull my phone out and went to text them.
"Phone on aeroplane mode please Ms Swift" one of my guards said, I nodded and pretended to put it on aeroplane mode. I quickly texted them all back. I heard the engine rumble, I put my phone on aeroplane mode and shoved it in my bag.

( Tom's POV )

We've been in the air for about 30 minutes now. I was reading a magazine, I look up from my magazine and see Taylor fast asleep. I put my magazine down and smile to myself. Taylor always looks so beautiful when she's sleeping.
"God, I'm so lucky be dating you" I whispered under my breath. One of Taylor's flight attendants came around with drinks and food, I asked the attendant for a blanket for Taylor. I gently placed the blanket over Taylor's lap then picked up my magazine again.

Taylor woke up as soon as the wheels of the plane hit the ground.
"Are we here?" She asked rubbing her eyes.
"Yep" I replied smiling.
We got off the plane and got straight into a car. Taylor told the driver her parents address then we set off.

In the car Taylor was looking a little uncomfortable.
"What's wrong Tay?" I ask placing my hand on her thigh.
"I'm a little nervous" she said
"Why? They're your parents"
"I know but just, no kissing, no snuggling, nothing touchy or feely. I don't want to make my parents and brother feel uncomfortable" she said
"Okay but I suppose we better make up for the no kissing rule now then" I say laughing, pulling her in kissing her. The driver cleared his throat, indicating that his uncomfortable. Both Taylor and I broke off and started laughing.

Finally we pulled up outside her parents house. Her driver helped us with our luggage. We walked up and Taylor knocked on the door. A few seconds later, the door swung open revealing a smiling Andrea. She took Taylor in for a hug then turned to me
"You must be Tom?" She asked
"Yep! The one you spoke to this morning" she gave me a big hug.
"It's very nice to meet you Tom" she said, she then led us into the lounge room.

Scott, Taylor's dad was sitting on the couch watching horse racing. He stood up and gave Taylor a big hug. He held his hand out and said
"I'm Scott" I shook his hand and replied "hey, I'm Tom" i said smiling. He sat back down on the couch. I followed Taylor and Andrea into the kitchen.
"You and Tom will be upstairs in your room, Taylor" Andrea told us
Taylor and I made eye contact about the sleeping in the same bed situation, we've slept over at each other's houses before but never in the same bed.
Andrea must of picked up on the awkwardness since she told us we could sleep in separate rooms if we like.
"No it's okay" Taylor said quickly "it's fine"
"Cool! Follow me" Andrea said gesturing over to the stairs. We walked up to Taylor's room and put our bags down. We unpacked.

By the time we walked back down the stairs Austin was here saying hello to Taylor's parents.
"Austin!" Taylor squealed rushing down the stairs, she leapt into his arms.
"And whose this?" He asked putting Taylor down and looking at me.
"Oh this is Tom, my boyfriend" she said
"You got another one?" He asked laughing. Taylor playfully slapped his arm.
"Just kidding! Hey Tom I'm Austin" he said smiling, shaking my hand.

Austin went upstairs and dumped his bags in his room. He came back downstairs and got us beers, we sat down and had a good chat. Scott hasn't spoken 2 words to me since I got here.
"Dinner time!" Andrea called out. We all surrounded the table, served our food then went and sat down at the dinner table. Scott has had a couple of beers, so he was talking to me now. Taylor excused herself from the table to go to the bathroom.
"Don't break her heart, Tom. I feel you're different from all the other ones she's dated, I like you. Don't mess this up" Scott said patting me on the back.

Once we all finished our dinner, I headed upstairs to bed. It's 10:30pm and I was tired, plus, Taylor said she was going to bed cause she wasn't feeling good so I wanted to check on her.
I slowly opened the door, she was fast asleep. I got dressed into my pj's and climbed into bed next to her. She stirred and went straight back to sleep. I turned off my light and went to sleep.

A/N: So Tom has finally met Taylor's parents!! I hope you're enjoying this story. I'll try and update faster💕