Chapter 11

( Taylor's POV )

I can't stop staring at the text from Harry, should I reply? I bit my lip then took a screenshot and sent it to Karlie. She told me just to say thanks, so I will.

"Thanks. You too." I replied.

"Wanna hang out sometime?" He nearly instantly replied.
My eyes widened. Tom walked in, I quickly put my phone down and smiled.

"What's the matter?" He asked.
"Nothing" my phone went off.
"Aren't you going to get that?"
"Uhm, I don't know if I really want to" I said shaking.

Tom looked confused and took my phone. He quickly typed something out then handed my phone back to me.

"How long has he been talking to you?"
"Only since tonight" I said
He raised his eyebrow.
"I don't want you hanging out with him" he said.
"Why?" I asked
"Cause, you need to move on now"
"Tom we aren't even dating, you have no right to tell me who I should or shouldn't be hanging out with" I'm starting to get annoyed now.
"What do you mean we aren't dating? We started dating ages ago!!" His voice is slightly rising.
"No! I never said we're dating!!"
"Alright, whatever then" he said walking about of the room.

I sat back down on the bed and read what message he wrote to Harry:

"No, I have a boyfriend, sorry"
I sighed,
"I'm sorry that was Tom, I'd love to hang out some time. As friends though!" I wrote. My finger hovered over send before hitting it.

I put my phone on charge, and went to change into my pj's. I didn't even say goodnight to everyone, I just climbed into bed and closed my eyes.
I couldn't sleep, too many thoughts going through my head.
I heard the door begin to open so I quickly shut my eyes. I heard Tom walk in, then he went into our ensuite to take a shower.

He came back out and wandered over to my side of the bed, he bent down and kissed me on the forehead. He stood there staring at me for what felt like half an hour. He then finally climbed into his side of the bed.

The next morning I rolled over, expecting to see Tom. Nothing. I climb out of bed and stick my head into the hallway to see if anyone's up. Tom is pacing the hallway back and forth, looking at his phone.

"What's up?" I ask him.
"I have to go"
"Where?"
"Australia"
"Why?" I asked
"I'm filming a movie I only found out about this morning. My flight leaves midday"
"Can I come?"
"I'd love you to but you'll be bored. I'll be filming the whole time plus Australia's paparazzi's are really bad! There'll be articles about us all over the world"

I guess he's right.
"Alright, well I'll help you pack then we'll tell mum and dad and I'll drive you to the airport" i say nodding, walking back into our bedroom.
I pulled his suitcase out from the wardrobe and put it on the bed. I start folding his clothes and packing them neatly into his suitcase.

Tom comes into the room, walks straight up to me, and crashes his lips against mine.
"I'll miss you" he says.
"I'll miss you too" I reply smiling. I zip up his suit case and hand it to him.
"It's 9am, lets go get breakfast" I say as we head out of the bedroom door and head downstairs.

Mum was cooking pancakes.
"Are you guys leaving?" She asks looking at the suitcase.
"No, only Tom is. I'll be leaving later today" I say sighing.
"Is everything okay?" She asks getting 2 plates out.
"I'm filming a movie in Australia" Tom says.
Mum gasps. "How fun! Taylor are you going with him?"
I shake my head "no, they'll be too many paparazzi's"
Mum nodded as she placed a pancake on each plate.
"Well have fun!" She said looking at Tom, sliding the plates across the bench to us.

We took the plates and sat down at the table. None of us really said anything.
We both finished and stacked our plates into the dishwasher.

"I'll text you when I land, I don't know how long I'll be gone for. I love you" he says standing at the front door. We give each other a long and passionate kiss. I smile at him and wave.
"You didn't say i love you back" mum says walking up behind me.
"It just doesn't feel right. Not yet anyway" I say walking back up the stairs to pack my own suitcase.

I text Karlie:
"Wanna hang out today? Meet you at Starbucks at midday. I've got a lot to tell you" I hit send.
"Of course!" She replies.

I check the time on my phone, it's 11am. I start shoving my clothes and makeup into my bag and put on my shoes and do my hair. It's now 11:40am.
I kissed mum, dad and Austin goodbye and headed out the door.
I climbed into the car and pulled out of the driveway, waving to mum and dad.

"Hey Siri, text Karlie" I say pulling up to a red light
"What would you like to say to Karlie" Siri replies.
"I'll be there in 10" I say stepping on the gas as the light goes green.
"Would you like me to send it?" Siri asks
"Yes!" I say.

I pull into the car park of Starbucks and see Karlie climbing out of her car, I wave and point to the spot I'm going to park in. I park my car and jump out to hug Karlie. We walk into Starbucks together.
"So how was your weekend?" She asks as we step into Starbucks.

A/N: sorry for not updating in a while but I've come up with a whole new storyline! Hope you guys will like it!