Chapter 12

( Taylor's POV )

"Sooo, how'd it go" Karlie asked sipping her coffee.
"Not bad, I slept with tom and he told me he loves me" I reply
"Oooooooohh" Karlie replies winking.
"No! Not like that!! I mean, we shared a bed. Nothing happened"
"Are you sure?" Karlie says winking even more.
"I'm positive" I say laughing a little
"Anyway, what's up with you and Chris" I ask
Karlie sighed "I don't know, he left in a rush this morning to fly to Australia. He's filming a movie or something"
"Yeah so is Tom" I say.

Karlie's eyes lit up.
"Lets go to the club tonight!" Karlie says looking excited.
"I haven't gotten drunk in ages, lets go. Call the squad" I said getting up. We walked out of starbucks with coffee's in our hands. We're going shopping to buy a dress for tonight.
I tried on about 20 different dresses til I found a tight mini dress.

"YES" Karlie says gasping!
"This is too...... tight, I have a boyfriend. I don't want to be picking up any men tonight Karlie" i say laughing.
Karlie rolled her eyes "have you actually told Tom that you love him and you're dating?"
I shake my head.
"Then you can have as much fun as you want. Now help me pick a dress" Karlie says.
I shrug my shoulders and pick out a dress which is similar to mine. We paid for our dresses and went home to get dressed.

We did our make up and got dressed. It's now 7pm and we're in the cab on the way to the club. Karlie and I see Cara, Martha and Gigi. We wave and say hello before getting drinks.

By 10pm I'm now definately drunk. As I'm walking to the bar to buy another drink I stumble and fall into someone's arms. I look up and see a beautiful face looking down at me.
"Sorry! Thankyou for catching me" I say getting up.
"I'm Adam" the guy says extending his arm.
"Taylor" I say smiling shaking his hand.
"Do you want to go get a drink?" Adam says. I nod. He takes my hand and leads me to the bar.

( Karlie's POV )

I see Taylor walking over to the bar holding a really tall and handsome guys hand. I smile and nudge Cara
"Look!" I say!
We both watch as Taylor and this guy are talking. There's lots of laughing and Taylor keeps touching him. This guy seems to be buying her loads of drinks. The guy leans in and whispers something in her ear she smiles and nods as they take each other's hand and walk out of the club. We watch as the pair get into a cab and start making out as the cab drives away.

"Well Taylor's getting laid tonight" Cara and I laugh as we go and get more drinks. I'm really drunk but I'm concerned about Taylor. I text her
"I saw you leave with a guy earlier. Be safe and text me tomorrow morning xx" I shut off my phone and join in on all the fun.

It's now 4am and we have been going all night. I'm so tired Cara is passed out on the floor. I'm so tired I just plop myself down next to Cara and go to sleep.

( Taylor's POV )

I wake up in an unfamiliar environment. Where am I? I wonder. I look under the blankets and see that I'm 100% naked. My jaw drops as I look whose next to me, Adam from last night, also 100% naked.
"Oh shit" I whisper.
"Good morning beautiful" Adam says smiling as he rolls over to face me.
"Fuck. I'm sorry last night was a mistake" I say getting up and putting a robe on.
"Why?"
"I'm with somebody" I say turning around to face him
"Last night you told me you were single" he says sitting up.
"I'm sorry" i say walking over to the door.
"Wait!" Adam yells, jumping out of bed and putting a pair of boxers on.
"Stay for breakfast?" He asked.
It is a public holiday, not much would be open.
"Sure" I say.
Adam walks into the kitchen and starts making breakfast, I sit at the bench, watching him make breakfast.
I can't help but stare at his body. Half my brain is telling me to leave whilst the other half is telling me to stay.

"So, Adam, what do you do?" I ask
"I'm a DJ, you may know me as Calvin Harris" he replies
"Ah yes! The name sounds familiar" I say.
"And you're Taylor swift" he says looking at me. I laugh a little.

Taylor can I ask you something. He says, sitting next to me. I nod.
"Do you regret what we did last night?" He asks.
I stuttered a little "well, I will admit it. Not entirely" I say. Oh my god i can't believe I just said that I thought.
"Me neither" he replies.
He leans in to kiss me.
"Uhm. Adam you're really nice and lovely but I'm with someone" holy shit, I am with someone I thought as my eyes widened.
He just looked at me with puppy dog eyes as he leaned in again to kiss me, this time I allowed him.

One thing led to another and we ended up back in bed again. My phone started ringing.
"Don't get it" Adam says.
"I have to" I say leaning over to grab my phone.
"Hello?" I answer.
"Hey Tay it's Karlie, how are you this morning? Where are you?"
"Oh hey Karlie. Yeah I'm ok I guess. I'm still at Calvin's place"
"Whose Calvin?"
"Calvin Harris"
"Oh my god Taylor! Yes! Good choice! He's a hottie." Karlie replies.
Adam starts kissing my neck again, signalling he can't wait any longer. I moan quietly as I slap him away.
"Mhm" I say.
"So what you doing right now? Do you need me to pick you up?" Karlie asks
"Um, well, um, we're just uh, having breakfast" I say.
Calvin laughs and says "well I am anyway" he smirks. My jaw drops smiling as I slap him. He starts kissing me again.
"Karlie I got to go, I'll talk to you later" i say hanging up.
"God, you're so impatient" I say continuing on with what we were doing.

A/N: 2 chapters in one night!! ohhh so Taylor has met someone new but she's been forgetting about Tom!