Chapter 6 : Something old,new,borrowed,blue with skulls

I made it to lunch.

Hallelujah !

My other classes were pretty much the same me introducing myself,answering questions when I'm asked and taking notes.

After paying for my lunch I hold my tray and turn to the tables .
Uh-Oh ! it's like in movies. There are groups.

I'm guessing the crowded table in the middle filled with the girls in uniforms and boys in jackets with the words 'White-River High' are the cheerleaders and the jocks so they're popular.

Next to them table filled with obviously fake blonde girls with expensive clothes and tons of make up accompanied with good looking guys whom money is written all over them,my guess the rich kids and bimbos but that makes them popular too.

Way in the back The Emos,they're so easy to detect since they're corner is so dark I think I might have seen candles on the tables.

On the opposite side of them are the Goths and they're sharing tense glares with the Emos my guess they're at war.

Detecting the nerds was pretty easy too. Greasy hair,large glasses.braces and pimples and not to forget the all the text books lay down open of course.

The artsy ones including,drama club,school's chorus and the painters. How I know ? Well for starters the color of their skin doesn't match their hands even a whole hour of rainsing your hands won't take off the colors entirely and some girls are holding their buns with paint brushs.

The intellectual ones such as the newspaper and the year book.

The obviously stoners with their big appetite to a clearly disgusting cafeteria food,goofy smiles and red eyes.

And finally The loners' table which happened to have one dude only sitting at it so I made my way towards it gaining more stares .

I walk to the table and sit at the end of the table on the opposite side of the loner. As soon as I sit down people turn to each other and start whispering.

He was putting his earbuds in. Supporting his chin with his right hand and twirling spaghetti with his left hand but he didn't seem interested in eating it more like playing with it.

Seconds later he gets up. Take his tray. Throw it in the can and walks out of the cafeteria.

Did I do something wrong ?

As I was about to eat my spaghetti Harvey sits down in front of me .
I smile
"Are crazy A ?!" He looks tensed
"Hein ?" clueless to what the hell he's talking about

"Do you know who was sitting back there ?" He gestures to where the loner was sitting
"Nope. But I got a strong feeling you're about to tell me "
"That was Thayer" cute name I thought

Thayer

"The town's psycho"He adds
"Oh" That's all I say
"Really A ! 'Oh' " He tries to copy my voice .
"What do you want me to do? Call the police !" He's being really frantic about it.

He sighs and say "Just stay away from him alright? "

Harvey isn't the one to gossip about people which is one more thing I admire about him.

"Where are you going ?" He raises his eyebrow when I stood up .
"To get soda. Want one?" He nodds

Of course he did.

The soda machine was only few feet away from were Thayer was sitting.
I put the money in and I press for a Coke and a Sprite,Harvey's favorite.

"Oh I like it when a girl drinks real soda" Him again.
I turned around "What do you want Jason ?"
"Nothing just waiting for you to step away so I can get my drink" he saya with his hands in his back pockets.

Wait didn't he used to do that when he's lying ?!
Anyway I shrug and walk pass him.

Thayer's seat was few inches away from me and there's something on it. When I get closer and find a black bandana with blue skulls on it. By the circle shape the bandana was made into, I'm guessing he wore it as a bracelet.

I took it !

"Here you go. Sprite your favorite" I hand Harvey the can .
"Thanks"He smiles and he's eating my spaghetti by the way and almost done ! "I saw you talking to Jay."

He finished the whole thing ! I'm starving.

I told him about what happened this morning and he looks surprised .

My lunch !

"What ! Jay Collins hugged you ? So it is true. When Betty Nolan saw you hugging wasn't a dream ! " He kept on babeling on how he's a senior and how popular he got since he joined the basketball team and he's the captain too.

I'm STARVING !

He told me that he's a playboy and almost slept with every girl in school.

"Wait ! How do you know him in the first place ?" He has an expression of sudden realization which makes him look stupid.
"He is a close friend of my brother. Before we moved away they'd spent all of their time together"
"So you used to like him ?" He eyes me suspiciously .
"Harvey ,I was fived okay? The only boy I liked was SpongeBob" He smiles .
"And besides I used to hate him. He always pulled pranks on me" I add.
Harvey's smile just grew wilder.

What ?

--------------------------

Another chapter!! yaaaay
Please vote and comment and let me know what you think

Xo -T