Chapter 9 : Party On The Way

As I was driving to school all I kept thinking about was my first day and how everyone kept starring and whispering and that Amazon blonde girl who stood few lockers away from me when I was putting books in mine.

I was putting my books when I felt someone was burning a hole in my hand. I looked to the right and there she was. Leaning against the lockers with her left hand on her hip. She was wearing a short red skirt with black prints on. White tank top with a big gold necklace. Her big wavy hair fell in perfect big curls. And her long tan legs looked amazing in a her gladiator sandals. She had baby blue eyes and a beautiful face. But it didn't look kind. As much as I'm not hiding the fact she looked gorgeous I wish I can hide the feeling that's keep on saying to me 'She's gonna screw you'.

"Hey A ! you're okay ? You look distracted" Harvey asked me
"I don't know" I parked the car "I don't like the whole new girl drama"

We got out and walked straight to the front doors.

"Yeah I thought that too. But I don't think you're gonna be the new girl for long. All you gotta do is make friends. You know, Louis Chan asked about you" Harvey said.

"Who's Louis Chan ?" I asked him as I was untwining my headphones.

"He's in your class. The tall Asian dude"
"That's racist Harvey" I teased him giggling.
"You know what I mean A" He said flashing me a smile.
"Yeah yeah I do" I said.
"You're not interested in knowing what He wanted to know about you ?" We stopped at my locker.
"Nope" popping the 'p' I opened it and pulled my chemistry book.
"Why not ?" Harvey reached for my stash of M&M's and took few.
"I'm not interested Harvey. Plus I have a boyfriend" I responded in full honesty.

Harvey was going to argue his way around but the bell rang.

Thank god.

"See you before second period" Harvey suggested.
"Alright" I closed my locker"It's my free period anyway"

We said our goodbyes and parted.

I walked to my class and entered. It was empty. So I took a chance to sit at the front. I need to pay attention,chemistry was my weak spot. Soon students started entering. I put my headphones and played American Idiot by Green Day. And I ducked down.

I felt a tap so I looked up. I saw a girl looking at me threw her big glasses,mouthing something I couldn't understand.

"Excuse me what ?" I asked in oblivious.

She frowned. Then I remembered the headphones.

She gave me a small smile and said "Can I sit next to you ?"

She looked so fragile with her petite form. Long reddish blonde hair. And green eyes.

I smiled back "Yes of course"

"I'm Julie by the way"
"Austin" We shook hands.
"Yeah I know" she blurted.
I gave her a questioning look.
"Everyone's talking about you"
"Oh"
"Yes. And especially since they saw you and Jay Collins hugging" She covered her mouth with her hands "Sorry"
"What are you apologizing for?" Really why was she.
"I don't know. I'm just sorry" She blushed "How do you know him anyway? I thought you were new here"
"To school,yes. To town,no." She looked puzzled"I was born here,in White-River Hill. We moved away when I was Five".
"Oh and Jayson is a close friend of my brother's. That's how I know 'Jay' " I added.

"Oh" She nodded"How is it like to be back?"
"It's not bad actually. I've always liked it here"

She smiled "It's really nice here like in Gilmore Girls"
"I love that show !" I already like her.

The teacher walked in and headed towards the black board where she wrote with white chalk Mrs Rensen.

"Good morning everyone ! I'm Mrs Rensen,you're Chemistry teacher for the rest of the year so let's not drive both of us crazy,shall we ?"

Straight to the point. I like her. I didn't like my last Chemistry teacher. He was a big perv.

Mrs Rensen said that we should chose our lab partners whom we're going to work with for the rest of the year. Julie and me became partners and we had a project to work on.

"So text me your address and I'll pick you up?" I suggested as Julie and I walked out of class.
"Alright. Cool" Julie agreed with a smile.
"Hey A" I heard Harvey's calling me.
When Harvey approached us Julie tucked her head down.
Harvey and I hugged "I need to tell you something" He said.

"I should go" blurted Julie"See you later"
"Now wait" I grabbed her shoulder and turned her back"Harvey this is Julie,my new lab partner and friend. Julie this is Harvey my best friend"
"Hi How you doing ?" said Harvey as he reached to shake her hand.
"I'm fine. How are you?" she responded shyly.
Is that a blush I'm detecting.
They shook hands but Julie made some stupid excuse and run away. Literally.

I turned to Harvey and said "So,what you wanted to tell me ?"
"Yes. Jay is having a party this weekend and he asked me to bring you"
"Are you going ?" I ignored his last words

"Yes and I was hoping you'd come with me ?"

"Yeah sure why not?"

He jumped and hugged "Thank you thank you. It's on Friday. You might wanna dress up for it."
"Heels and a dress ?" I wondered.

"Yeah" He said.
"Cool alright" The bell rang" See you later"

I had a free period and I didn't know what the hell to do with it.

My phone rang. It's Nick.

Fuck I totally forgot about him.

Shit.

----------------------

Heeeey what's u think guys ??
Vote nd comment
Much love

Xo -T