Home Sweet Home

*Picture of Emma above*

Best friend's Brother by: Victoria Justice

Emma POV

I just finished packing to go back to California. I can't believe it's been a 2 years already. I finally get to leave this hellhole they call a facility in London and see my friends.

"Miss Chambers it's time for you to leave" I heard the security guard say as I snap out of my thoughts.

"Finally! Let's get this show on the road" I walk out the building with the security guard to see my aunt Maria waiting to take me to the airport.

We rode to the airport in silence just listening to the music that played on the radio.

When we finally got to the airport I wave goodbye to my aunt Maria and I made my way to the plane.

*********

When I landed I looked for my parents and when I saw them I ran to them and gave them a big hug. I can't believe I'm finally home.

"Welcome back, sweetheart" my dad said as I pulled away from our hug.

"How was London?" my mom asked as we walked to the car.

"Thanks dad it's good to be back, and London was good as it can get given the circumstances." I said as I got in the car.

Once we pulled off I started texting my best friend Matt that I was on my way home. We been best friends since the third grade. I haven't seen him in a 2 years, I really missed him while I was gone.

When we arrived home I jumped out and got my suitcases and just stared at my house for a while. I can't believe I'm finally home.

"Home sweet home" I murmured to myself

When I opened the door all I heard was a bunch of my friends and people from my school yell "welcome home!".

I was so shocked all I did was smile and waved excitedly. I can't believe my parents threw a get together for me.

"MOVE TO THE SIDE EM'S BEST FRIEND COMING THROUGH!" I heard Matt voice say. I saw Matt come through the crowd. I ran to him and jumped into a big hug.

"I missed you, Em" Matt whispered to me.

I pulled away from our hug "I'm flattered Matty, I really am." I said laughing.

He put his hand over is heart in mock hurt "You didn't miss me" he said wiping a fake tear.

"Of course I did, Matty" I said as I hugged him again "Now help me get my bags up stairs so WE CAN GET THIS PARTY STARTED!".

*********

When we got into my room I put my bags in the corner and started looking for some party appropriate clothes. I picked out a black dress and black heels.

I stripped out of my clothes and put on my party clothes. I feel comfortable changing in front of Matt because we've been best friends forever so he isn't sexually attracted to me. "How do I look?" I asked Matt as I turned around. All he did was stare at me. "Hello Earth to Matt. I asked you a question".

"Oh. Uh....you look different but in a good way."

I turned and looked at my mirror. Matt was right I did look different. Two years ago I had short hair dyed blond now its back to its natural dark brown and let it grow so it falls down my back. I also lost weight even though it wasn't a lot but it was enough to make my figure show. Being at the facility really changed instead of being a shy and quiet person I'm an outspoken party girl now.

"You really think I look that different?" I asked as I started brushing my hair and fixing my make up.

"Yeah. I barely noticed you when you hugged me." He said laughing.

"What you thought I was one of your crazy hookups?".

He laughed shaking his head."Are we really gonna talk about my crazy hookups or are we gonna go party?"

"We are gonna go party" I said as I slipped on my shoes."Let's go!".

*********

After the party/get together it was 7:30 with only me and Matt left we were forced to clean up. When we were done we just sat down relaxing.

"You wanna go to a party?" Matt asked after a while.

I looked at him "Is one party not enough for you?" I asked

"That wasn't a real party we didn't even get drunk"

That was true with my parents around, me or my friends couldn't get a sip of alcohol.

"And since you say you are no longer shy, you can go to your first real high school party" he said.

"Fine" I agreed groaning."I bet not regret going".

Hopefully this won't be a total disaster!