The bad boy blushes

*pic of Mia above*

That's what I like by Bruno Mars above

Emma POV

Emma POV

I woke up to the smell of delicious food and a headache. The smell is good but the headache hurts like hell. When I look around I notice I'm not home and start to panic. Then everything that happened last night came to me. The party, Joshua, getting drunk and high, coming here, the nightmare, and my symptoms. I ran my fingers through my hair with a groan I know he is going to ask questions about what was wrong with me anyone would if they witnessed what I did in the middle of the night. As I got off the bed I saw an Advil and a cup of water. I threw the pill in my mouth and swallowed the water despite not liking to take pills. Once I knew the pill went all the way down without me choking on it, I started to go downstairs to get some of the food that's obviously cooking. But, I stop to change into one of Josh's shirt that comes down to mid-thigh when I see I'm still in my party dress. After I'm done I finish my journey to the kitchen to get some food, but when I get to the kitchen I freeze in shock and amusement of what I see. Its Joshua Phillips the towns bad boy cooking breakfast in nothing but underwear, while dancing and humming to That's What I Like by Bruno Mars that's playing on his phone.

Jump in the Cadillac

(Girl, let's put some miles on it)

Anything you want

(Just to put a smile on you)

You deserve it baby, you deserve it all

And I'm gonna give it to you

Cool jewel be shining so bright

Strawberry champagne on ice

Lucky for you, that's what I like, that's what I like

Sex by the fire at night

Silk sheets and diamonds all white

Lucky for you, that's what I like, that's what I like

I really like this song they played it many times at the facility in London on Karaoke Fridays.

On those Fridays, I realized I had a passion for singing and I learned I was pretty good. But I only sing to relieve stress and when I'm bored. While thinking this I start singing along to the song. Eventually the song stops but I keep singing softly with my eyes closes since I was so into the song. When someone tapped my shoulder, I stop singing and open my eyes only to be met with stunning blue eyes of Joshua Phillips.