My big warm teddy bear

*pic of Joshua*

Joshua's POV

Emma fell into my arms holding her head. I knew she was going to faint real soon. So just as she closed her eyes I said "I got you Princess".

I can't believe she ate all those weed brownies, I thought as I picked her up bridal style and took her to my car then laid her in the backseat. I went around and got in the drivers seat. Fuck, should I take her to her house or mine. I looked back at her and decided to take her to mine, she is lucky it was me that found her and not some stranger even though she thinks I'm one. I knew her since the third grade just as long as my brother Matt. After driving for a while I pulled up to my house but some may say it's a mansion.

Once I parked I got out the car went to the back seat to get Emma out

Once I parked I got out the car went to the back seat to get Emma out. She was still passed out as I carried her to the door. I managed to unlock and open the door while carrying her because she wieghed almost nothing. As I was carrying her upstairs she started to move around in my arms, snuggling closer to me. I went inside my room and laid her down on my bed, I don't know why I didn't put her in the guest room but it just seems like she will be more comfortable here. I changed my clothes and was about to leave the room when heard Emma say "Please lay with me stranger".

"Are you sure Emma" I said making my way towards her.

She nodded. So, I got into the bed with her but made sure to leave her space because I respect her. But when she moved closer to me and snuggled against my side with her head on my chest I tensed.

"My big warm teddy bear" she mumbled as she came closer if that's even possible when there was already no space between us. But when she did that I had to admit it was cute and I relaxed. I put my arm around her and planted a kiss on top of her head as I drifted off to sleep.

 I put my arm around her and planted a kiss on top of her head as I drifted off to sleep

**********

I woke up to the sounds of whimpers next to me, I turned around and notice it was Emma crying in her sleep. She had tears running down her face as she mumbled "Wake up Shalaina, please I'm sorry" repeatedly. I heard this name before but I don't know where though. But as Emma cries grew louder I began to wake her. Her eyes fluttered open yet tears still fell from her eyes. We stared into each other eyes, mine trying to figure out what's wrong and hers looking broken so different from how they looked at the party.

"Are you okay, Princess" I asked.

She stared at me with confusion in her eyes "I'm fine" she said

"Then why are you crying"

She reached her hand up and wiped her tears as she shrugged showing she doesn't know. Then she looked at me and around my room and back at me with her eyebrows furrowed.

"Where is Shalaina? Where am I? Who are you? What-" she said until I cut her off.

"I don't know who Shalaina is, you're at house in my room, and my name is Joshua" I said

She took a long blinked. "Josh what am I doing in your room I thought I was at my house with Shalaina."

I looked at her with confusion. "What are you talking about" I asked as she took another long blink.

"Oh, I know where Shalaina is" she said with a sad smile as she laid down and fell back to sleep. As I sat there next to her more confused than before. Maybe she was still high and drunk, I thought as I went to sleep too. Still thinking about who Shalaina might be.

********

Authors Note

Third chapter is now complete

Btw Shalaina is pronounced: Sha-lane-a

Any ideas about who Shalaina is

or

What's wrong with Emma