chapter thirteen.

*comment for the next chapter

Kasey clutched my thigh as he sat by my side on the little sofa that was in my living room. Gray stared at us both awkwardly probably wondering why he even showed up in the first place. His thick eyebrows were knitted together as he glanced around the room. "Severy never told me he lived here" he said glancing over at kasey who studied his phone not paying either of us any mind."...you ball?" Gray hesitantly asked to sort of lighten the mood. Kasey replied by shaking his head slightly. Gray let out a low chuckle firmly eyeing Kasey's composure, and just like every situation I felt the tension, and awkwardness, but we were literally alone, a new friend would help me a lot. "well," Gray started before standing up from the couch, "there's a party tomorrow night, supposedly everyone is gonna be there—you guys should swing by." from the corner of my eye I seen Kasey nodding, maybe he wanted to go. "id like to go, but I only have jeans and the usually comfortable clothes." i giggled trying, but failing to be humorous. "that's what makes you, you though Charls." kasey smiles at me clearly making me blush a fool. "well just in case you do go I'll have my sister drop you off something 'party presentable'." that made me excited, but I didn't want to show it. I've never been to a party, only family get togethers that were big enough to be called a party. "We'll be there." Kasey confirmed to Gray. "alright, l'll be here to pick the both of you up around eight." with that Gray said bye and left in the same vehicle he rode in at the mart.

Kasey stood leaving me alone on the couch. "sounds like a late party?" he grinned at me. "i guess...I've never been to one before and I just know sev would flip if he were home." "yeah, but he isn't here and you deserve to have fun before your break ends...i gotta bounce though, when is Jamie coming home?" i shrugged because I didn't even know what she was doing out. "She'll be here soon, you just get home safe kasey." he looked unsure about leaving me alone, but I didn't want him to stay out too late so he went on his way. I wasn't scared, I just really didn't like to be alone. I locked myself in my room quickly closing my eyes, it wasn't long before I drifted to sleep.

It was hot and foggy, his sweat beads dropped onto my bare chest as I embraced him, craving him. the intensity of moment made us seem irresistible to one another as he kissed and nibbled on my neck. I wanted him. A mask covered his eyes as he traced down my stomach until he reached my sweet spot. My eyes closed shut from The wetness of his tongue that was enough to drive me mad. "do me..." I moaned arching my back, clearly desperate to feel him inside of me. "please, im begging you." i continued to cry, and cry for him. The masked man stood away from my body, leaving me throbbing in a bad state. "why are you making me wait?" i cried out to him, "because you didn't wait for me..." my eyes opened to Kareem whose body glowed a beautiful chocolate brown. He didn't look the same, he stood with dominance. The certainty he had about himself made me want him even more. "Kareem, you can have me now...just take me." my body became weak. "no, you'll suffer for me" every time he spoke a word my body grew weaker, the deeper and deeper I longed to feel him, I was truly suffering. His body was glowing as if he was immortal. He touched my stomach, and all of my energy felt to be drained from my body.

"you'll suffer for me."

My body jerked up from my sleep, my breathing was uneven confused at why Kareem was the masked man. Was he dreaming of me too? I didn't even want to think of him anymore. Before he was my obsession he was nothing but a close friend to me. My immature brain led me to get hurt, and I didn't even want to think of him that way again. It messed a lot up, what we had. I laid back down curling myself up into a ball. I shut my eyes once more, but this time it wasn't as easy.

"Charlie, wake up" my eyes fluttered open to Jamie standing over my head. "some white kid came by, he dropped a bag of clothes or something" she sat herself beside me on my bed her belly getting rounder everyday. "what time did you get home last night?" i rubbed my eyes trying get wake myself up. She brushed her hair behind her ear slightly pursing her lips "I got home when the little white kid left, I just chilled in my car because I knew Kasey was still in there, but he left literally right after him so that's when I went in, and i don't know how but you were sleep" she giggled a little continuing to sit on my bed. "so...you're going out tonight? that's what the little white kid said" I briefly looked at her with a small smile "Jamie his name is Gray, and supposedly I am but I'm not even that excited" rolling my eyes I brushed my fingers threw my coily hair putting some emphasis on my words because this is a milestone for me. "well I'm excited that you're finally going out...I have makeup if you need it" I screwed up my face at her, "Jamie you know me, I've been bare faced since I met you" Jamie knew I didn't wear makeup, I could probably count on my fingers how many times I've worn it. Jamie stood from the corner of my bed playfully patting the top of my head, "Tell me when you're about to get ready! I'm excited for you" she continued to say for a second time.