MatPat x Reader~ I Love You Too"

*In this story, Mat isn't with stephanie*

MatPat's P.O.V

I was sitting at my computer looking through the comments on my fnaf theory video, when I saw tons of comments saying I should do a collab with Y/C/N (Your channel name). I checked out her channel. And my god she's beautiful. Hmm, let's see, she does covers, games, and theories. I must have been blushing like a mad-man, because Jason came in chuckling. "What's up with you Mat, you're a blushing mess" That's why my cheeks felt warm... "W-What?" I stuttered. He laughed even more. "Man, whatever you're looking at must be important. Let's see." He said, turning the computer so he could see the girl. He began laughing. "Ooooooooooooh MatPats got a crush!!!!! I'm putting this on instagram!!!" (Just pretend he has an instagram) I shouted a 'No!' at him, but he had already dashed into his room. Before I could say 'game theory', I was tagged in a post. I cursed at him silently, before reading the caption. 'Just learned that matpatgt has a crush!!! Can you guess who? I know!' I mentally facepalmed, and before I knew it, comments came flooding in. Most of them were Y/C/N and I began hardcore blushing. I decided to message Y/C/N and ask if she wants to do a collab.

Your P.O.V

I just finished recording my cover of F/s (favorite song) when I got a message. Oh. My. God. I just got a message from my favorite youtuber MatPat... Ok be calm, what did he say. 'Hey Y/C/N! I was checking out your channel and was wondering if you wanted to maybe do a collab!' I started doing a little dance around my room before tripping over my diamond play button I forgot to unpack (BTW You have a few less subscribers than pewdiepie in this) I should really unpack that soon... I quickly got up rubbing my arm, before replying. 'yea sure i'd love to! When and where?' I soon after got a reply from him saying 'Tomorrow, 5pm at your place?' I fist pumped the air before again replying. 'sure! It's on R/A R/S (random address, random street) See ya then!' I was so happy! I honestly had a huge crush on matpat, and there was this huge ship going around called Y/S/N (Your ship name). I decided to check my phone, since it was on silent. Oh! Jason made an instagram! It's saying how matpat has a crush, and there are TONS of comments tagging me as their guess. I blushed, wishing it was true. I checked the time, realizing it was 10:00pm. 

*dream*

I was sitting in my bed, when suddenly I heard laughing. I looked to my left, and saw my mom. I tilted my head in confusion. She parted her lips and heartbreaking words emerged. "You're a complete and utter failure Y/N. No one would EVER love you." She began cackling, before the left side of my room went dark. I jumped up from my bed once I heard another voice. My fathers booming voice. Nothing like the voice that once cared for me. "Your mother should have gotten an abortion. I don't know why we kept you. You're dead to me.". The front of my room went dark. Next was my brother, R/N (random name). "You're horrible you know that? You were never there for me. Where were you when I was self harming? Where were you when I died? Probably making out with some random guy you met on the street.". The right side went dark. That's when I felt something wet roll down my cheek. I wiped it off, and realized I was crying. I heard one last voice behind me. "You're worthless. Go kill yourself." Said a voice that belonged to my cousin. I know he hated me, but would he really say something like that...? I turned around to find nothing but darkness. My knees gave out, and I started balling my eyes out. There was one circle of light, that was still formed around me. Then I heard a voice that sounded sort of familiar... Wait. Is that...? "Y/N, don't listen to them. You are so much more, don't give up. Please, for me." I turned around, and I was right. There in front of me, in a bright light, stood MatPat. He bent down to my height and lifted my chin so he could look my in the eyes. "Please." He whispered, before everything went dark again. The room started shaking and I heard someone shouting my name. I blacked out.

*end dream*

MatPats P.O.V

I made my way over to Y/N's house, and knocked more loud than I meant to. No one answered. Her car was here, so she must be home. I felt like something was wrong. I checked the doorknob, which was thankfully unlocked. I called out her name after closing the door. "Y/N...?" No answer. I faintly heard a small noise, so I headed in it's direction. The small noise turned into loud sobbing and whimpering. I rushed up the stairs and into the room where it was coming from. I burst open the door to find Y/N in bed. Crying. I rushed to her side and began shaking her. She slowly opened her eyes, allowing me to realize how bright her E/C (eye color) eyes really were. She shot up and hugged me suddenly. I began blushing hardcore, and started hugging her, while rubbing her back. I let go of her, but I held her chin firmly. "What's wrong?" I asked her. I finally noticed how close our faces were. She was... blushing...? Why was she blushing? Does she like me? No, she couldn't... Plus, she's way out of my league. I'm practically a potato compared to her. She began explaining her dream, and man never had I wished I used my brain more than at that very moment. I kissed her. I freaking kissed her! STUPID ME! I pulled away once I realized what happened. She was blushing and her eyes were wide open. "I... I'm so s-s-sorry..." I managed to stutter out before running back out into my car. I think I heard her calling my name, but I couldn't risk it. Once I got into my car, I just sat there, with my head on the steering wheel. I heard a tap on the window.

Your P.O.V

I just finished explaining my dream to MatPat. Then he did what I least expected. He kissed me. And I loved it. Before I could kiss back, he pulled away, on the brink of tears. I... I'm so s-s-sorry..." and he bolted away. "Wait! Mat!" I called. I put my pointer finger on my lips, where I could still feel his touch. His soft lips on mine. I ran downstairs and I peeked out the door. There he was in his car. I breathed in deeply, and made my way to his car. I tapped on the window just loud enough for him to hear it. He looked up with puffy eyes, before unlocking the door. I slipped my body into his car, finally speaking. "Matthew, I-" I began speaking before he interrupted with a shaky yet caring voice. "No no, it's fine, I understand you don't feel the same way. I should thought bef-" Now it was MY turn to act before thinking. I grabbed him by the collar of his shirt, and kissed him deeply. He seemed surprised at first, before he began kissing back. He ran his hand through my hair before pulling away. "I love you Matthew." I said breathlessly. He smiled, and said, "I love you too."

OH MY GOD I CRIED WRITING THE PART ABOUT MATTHEW THINKING YOU DIDN'T LOVE HIM BACK