matpat x reader

Just for the sake of the fanficton, matpat doesn't know Stephanie

"Oh my god!" I screamed, looking at the tickets in my hand. I hugged my grinning mom. "THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!" I screamed. I HAVE TICKETS TO MATPATS PANEL THINGY! I started to dance around my room, and my mom was looking at me concerned, probably contemplating weather to send me to the panel or a mental asylum. I did the 'I'm watching you thing' as she slowly backed out of the room, and I put the tickets in my Jack Skellington wallet. I brought a water bottle in case I got thirsty. "Y/N! Come on! We should get going!" My mom called from down stairs. I hurried down the stairs, tripping down the last one, landing in front of my mom. I saw her look down at me, smirking. "Ready to see your boyfriend"  She teased. I blushed. "He's not my boyfriend." I mumbled. She mumbled a 'whatever' and we headed out to her car. I used my moms phone with mobile data to watch matpats before show livestream. Conveniently, the stream ended as soon as we got to the panel building thing. I got out of the car, and ran to the doors and right to the room where the panel was being held, not bothering to wait for my mom. There were only a few people here, so at least I'll get a good seat. "BOO!" Someone screamed behind me. I screamed and got ready to punch whoever was behind me, and I saw matpat. "Oh my god you should have seen your face!" He said, laughing. "Jerk" I muttered through my own laughter. We finally caught our breath, and matpat held his hand out. "My names Matthew Patrick. But you can call me matpat." He said grinning. "I know, I watch you." I said. Realizing how creepy that sounded, we just stared at each other. "That sounded really creepy. I meant I watch your videos." I rephrased. He laughed. "I know what you meant." He said, finally letting go of my hand. I automatically missed his warm touch. "So what's your name?" He asked, curiously. "Y/N" I answered. He smiled. "That's a beautiful name." He said. I muttered a small thanks, and somebody yell his name. "MATTHEW! YOUR PANEL IS STARTING IN 5! GET ON THE STAGE!" I'm guessing a security guy yelled. He sighed, but then he seemed to have an idea. "Wanna do the panel with me?" He asked. "Alright." I agreed. I followed matpat onto the stage, and thank god the gaurd didn't question it. We talked for a while, and the panel stared. People were asking questions to mainly matpat, but there were the occasional questions directed at me, like "How do you and matpat know each other?" Or "Are you and matpat friends?" There were some other rather.. strange ones. Anyways, back to the present! "This one is directed to the girl." A little girl said, coming up to the microphone in the audience. "Yes?" I asked. She looked maybe.. 8? I don't know, but she's adorable. "Are you and matpat dating?" She asked. There was a chorus of "aww"'s from the crowd. I blushed and looked at matpat. He looked just as confused, and he spoke. "Yes we are!" He exclaimed cheerily. "Prove it!" The girl pushed. I blushed, and matpat walked over to me. He grabbed my face, brushing his thumb against my cheek, leaned in and kissed me deeply. I melted into the kiss, wrapping my arms around his neck. We were both blushing when we pulled away. We looked into each others eyes, and he kissed me again, me of course not hesitating to kiss back. The crowd roared in exitement and applause, and we pulled away. "I love you." He said quietly, so only I could hear. "I love you too" I replied. We finished the panel, and matpat gave me his number, and kissed me. I kissed back. "Goodbye, beautiful." He said sadly. "Goodbye." I breathed out. He walked away, and I scanned the crowd for my mother. I finally found her, and I ran up to her. "Not my boyfriend my ass." She giggled. "Shut up!" I said through my own laughter.