Natewantstobattle x reader ~Smutttttttt~

Your P.O.V

************************

"Ah, Cali. So beautiful." I breathed out. I have never been here before, but I've always wanted to go, but we couldn't afford it when I was younger. But of course, now that I'm a youtuber with lots of money, I can afford this kinda stuff! ((Not to sound cocky!)) Oh! My best friend Nate told me to give him a call when I arrive! I'll do that after I unpack.. Nah. That can wait. I pulled out my phone, and search through my contacts, when '<3 Nate Senpai~' came on my screen. I giggled at what he put as his contact. He did that when we first exchanged numbers; I never changed it. I stared at the number, emotions swirling in my stomach. I shook my head, and was about to press call, when 'Carpe Diem' By Green Day started playing, and Nate's face took over my screen. Perfect timing. I answered the call, and I'm lucky I didn't go deaf. 'HELLOFRIENDAREYOUINCALIYETWHATSITLIKEISITPRETTYTELLMEISYOURHOUSEBIGTELLMETELLMETELLME" He screamed. I nearly dropped my goddamn phone. "Nate calm down! Yes, I'm in Cali. It's great, yes it's pretty, my house is decent, now calm your tits!" I exclaimed jokingly. I heard him laugh. "My tits are quite calm, thank you very much." He replied. I giggled. "So you're happy there?" He asked. I nodded. "Helloooooo, Y/N?" He asked. I forgot, he can't see me.. how do I forget I'm on the phone with someone? :Yea, it's amazing! Although some parts of it smell strange." I said, my face contorting into one of disgust. He laughed. "Well I'm headed to Cali tomorrow to visit, so expect me and a giant hug right around 10:00 am!" He said. I laughed. "Alright Nate, see ya tomorrow! And I'll be expecting that hug!" I said. "You bet! See ya!" He replied, and I hung up. I guess I should start unpacking.. My truck should be here any- HONK HONK! There it is. I hurried outside, and prepared myself for HOURS of back pain. I opened the door, and helped the men bring the stuff in.

************************************************

"Bye!" I said cheerily. They waved, and I closed the door, and let out the longest, most sexual moan of pain ever. That. Was. Horrible. I slid down to the floor against my door and just sat there. I pulled my phone and ear buds out of my pocket, and played 'Last Young Renegade' by All Time Low, and sung quietly to myself. When the song was over, I picked myself up, and trudged up to my room, and fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^DREAM^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"Oh Nate" I moaned in pleasure, as he thrusted into me. "Mmmm~" He moaned in reply. I could feel his body heat radiating on me. I could feel myself getting close.. KNOCK KNOCK 'What the hell?' I thought. Everything started shaking

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^END^^^^^^^^^^^^

I shot up in my bed, covered in sweat, with imprints of my earbud cords on my face. I rubbed my eyes and groaned, temporarily forgetting about the knocks; temporarily. KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK. I threw my covers off of my and quickly brushed my hair and headed downstairs. I opened the door and saw Nate. "Nate!" I exclaimed, throwing my arms around his neck. I felt his arms wrap around my waist, and we stayed like that. I finally pulled away, and stood aside so he could come in. He looked around. "Looks great, Y/N!" He said, turning to face me with a smirk. 'God I love when he says my name~' What the hell? Where did that come from? He came towards me, and I noticed his cheeks tainted a light pink, the smirk glued onto his face. He got real close, and pulled my body to his, and tilted my head up to meet his gaze, he other hand resting right above my ass. "Nate, are you drunk..?" I asked. He nodded. "Why..?" I asked confused. "I needed the courage, for what I'm about to do." He replied confidently. I was confused; WAS confused. Past tense. Before I could ask, his lips were on mine, and his tongue was in my mouth. I was confused, but not.. uncomfortable. I enjoyed it. I finally caught myself, and moved my lips with his and let his tongue explore my mouth freely. His hands moved down to my ass, and he picked my up. I shrieked lightly by surprise, and he just kept smirking at me. He lied my down on the couch, and he got on top of me, and he ripped of his shirt. I went to do the same with my own, but he stopped me. "I am in control." He growled. "Sexy" I smirked, getting into it. He ran his hands up and down my body under my shirt, giving me goosebumps. His hands cupped my breasts, and he squeezed. I let out a moan, and he whispered into my ear; "I want you to scream my name before we're done." He growled. I nodded, and he smirked the sexiest, NAUGHTIEST smirk I had ever seen. He pulled off my shirt, and he put his hands down my pants, and squeezed my butt. I moaned again, and he went to the front. "Goddamn it.." I said. He got up and pulled off his pants, revealing his boner that looked to be about 7 inches. He pulled my pants off, which thank god I fell asleep in my yoga pants from yesterday, and he positioned himself above me, and started rubbing up against me, causing me to moan. "Oh, Nate.. Mmm~" He grinned, and pulled his boxers off, and I pulled my underwear and bra off. He positioned himself at my entrance, he started kissing my neck, and trailed down to my breasts. I was shaking at this point, it felt so good; it felt so right. He started trailing kisses down to my crotch, where he started sucking on my clit. I moaned and grasped his hair. He got up and put his dick right in front of my crotch, and pounded in. I screamed in pain and pleasure, and he kept going. Soon it was pure pleasure. "Oh my god, Nate, harder!" I screamed. He obeyed, and went harder. We were moaning in sync; this was perfect. "Oh my god.." I moaned out; Orgasm. It felt amazing. My friends would always talk about when they has sex, and I honestly found it kind of gross, ESPECIALLY when they talked about their orgasms. I always thought they were over exaggerating, but oh my god they weren't. It was absolutely amazing. I heard Nate moan particularly loud, when I felt him spill my insides into me, and he practically fell limp on top of me. "Oh my god, that was amazing.." I said. He nodded. Just when I thought he was done, I felt him start to tease me, by running his fingers around my entrance, and just barely putting them in. "Oh my god..." I shuttered.

NOW LET YOUR MIND GO TO WORK!