Jacksepticeye x Natalie ((smut))

I don't know how short or long this is gonna be, It's one in the morning over here in the land of Maple Syrup and moose XC

Jack's P.o.V

I'm so nervous for this convention. I mean I've never gotten like this before, so why now? I just feel like something.. Special.. is gonna happen. Probably just my nerves actin' up for some reason. I got a voicemail from Singe earlier, but I was busy so I didn't listen to it yet. I should probably give it a listen. My stomach churned once I touched the phone, but I dismissed it. "Why am I being so weird today.." I grumbled. I hope it doesn't effect me during the panel. I don't want to act out or anything. "Hey Sean.. *deep breath* I can't do this anymore. You see, I met someone else.. And they treat me so much better! I'm sorry, but I'm breaking up with you. And don't come looking for me, I'm moving to L.A." She said, and the voicemail ended. I felt something wet roll down my cheek, and I wiped it away. My breath was shaky, and before I new it, my body was on the floor, shaking. "Why.." I whispered over and over again. I got a call from Mark, and I fixed myself up as best I could. "Hey Jack! Hurry up, the panel's starting soon!" He said, laughing. I chuckled lightly. "Sorry, I got a little.. Caught up. I'll be there shortly!" I said. I fixed my clothes and dried my eyes, making sure it didn't look like I just went through a break up. 'You need ice cream.' My thoughts screamed at me. "What the hell.." I mumbled, dismissing my thoughts. 'I'm not gonna let this ruin the panel. She doesn't want me, fine. But I'm not gonna disappoint anyone with my groggy mood.' I thought. I smiled, and I headed down. I took my seat beside Mark, and he spoke. "FINALLY THE POTATO IS HERE!" He screamed. The crowd screamed as well, and I laughed along with the others who were up here. "Alright, let's get some people up front to ask some questions! You there, in the jacksepticeye sweater! Come on!" He said, and the most beautiful girl I had ever seen slowly and shyly came up. 'You can't replace Singe, Jack.' My thoughts screamed. They were right, but I couldn't help but stare at her. I felt drawn to her. In fact I almost didn't hear the question. "Hey guys. This is more of a question for Jack. Do you ever plan on proposing to Singe?" The girl asked. My blood went cold, and I tried to hold in my tears. "Actually, we b-broke up." I said, my voice cracking. 'Goddamn it, I almost went through the whole sentence!' I thought. "O-Oh, I'm sorry.. I didn't know." She said. "No no, it's okay, I'm kinda over it." I lied. 'I'm not over it. Not yet.' The panel went by pretty quick, and I saw the same girl from earlier. I ran over to her, almost uncontrollably. "Hey!" I yelled at her, getting her attention. She jumped and turned around, staring at me with fear and confusion in her eyes. I laughed at her expression. "Oh Jack! H-Hi!" She stuttered out blushing. I giggled slightly. "I uh.. I never got your name." I said to the girl. "Natalie. My name's Natalie." She said smiling, tucking a strand of hair out of her face. I finally noticed how her eyes glimmered in the sunlight, and the way little dimples form when her lips curve into a smile even the slightest bit. She was beautiful. 'Don't do it Jack.' My thoughts screamed at me. I simply pushed them away, and focused on the beauty in front of me. "Hey, I know we just met and all, but wanna come over? Maybe have a cup of coffee or something?" I offered. She smiled. "Thanks, but I don't drink coffee. I would love to come over though if it's not much trouble." She said, a smile on her face the entire time. I smiled back, and grabbed her hand. "Not a problem at all." I said, leading her to my room in the hotel. The walk was silent, but not in an uncomfortable way. It was almost romantic. Once we got there I opened the door for her, and let her in. "Such a gentleman." She said giggling. I laughed as well, and we sat down. "Nice place." She said, looking around. I nodded in thanks. "You're beautiful." I said, walking over to her. 'You suck Jack.' My thoughts said, disappointed. At this point I gave up on holding back. "T-Thanks." She said, giggling. I went behind the couch she was sitting on and started rubbing her shoulders. I kissed her cheek, and she turned around getting the corner of my lips. I pulled away and walked around the couch, and picked her up. I carried her to my bedroom, as she continuously planted kisses on my cheeks. I put her gently on my bed, and I crawled on top of her. I felt my monster stiffening and I guess Natalie could tell too, since she laughed. "Don't tease me Jack. I hate foreplay." She said seductively, whispering the last part, sending immediate shivers down my spine. I nodded, and I slowly unbuckled my pants, and removed my belt. 'Jack you're such an idiot.' My thoughts screamed. 'I know' I said said.. thought.. back. She growled at how slowly I was being, and she ripped my pants right off me. I chuckled at how impatient she was, and I was honestly turned on. She pulled down her pants and underwear and threw them into a pile with my clothes, while I took off her shirt and unhooked her bra. The bra took us a while but we got it with teamwork. I positioned my self above her, teasing her. She growled and flung her body at me, forcing me inside her. She groaned at the pain, and I felt her insides take shape around my 8 inches. Eventually we were smacking against each other, moaning. Loudly. "Oh Jack.. Don't.. Stop.." She moaned out. We were breathing heavily, but our breathing was in sync. I kissed her passionately, and she kissed back. She pulled away and screamed, indicating I hit her 'g-spot'. She began breathing heavier than before and I moaned. "I'm gonna.. Cum.." I breathed out. Moments after, I came inside her, and we stopped. She smiled at me, and she started slowly pushing up and down, forcing me inside her once more. I took advantage of my long arms and pushed myself up so she could barely reach me. I smirked at her unimpressed face and kissed her. "Another time baby. When we see each other next" I said, pulling away. She smiled and nodded. I climbed off of her allowing us to both get dressed. I waited for her to get dressed, and walked with her to her car. She spotted it before I did, and she hugged me. "Goodbye, Jack." She whispered. I breathed in her scent, and hugged her back. "Bye, angel." I said. We pulled apart, and I watched as she walked away. I walked back to my apartment, and I went to bed, with the scent of sex still lingering in the room. That night, I dreamed of Natalie and the good time we had that night.