One

OST: One Look - Kjwan

"If you take a closer look on this part of the building Mr. Ongpauco, we have incorporated an Olympic size pool-" Hindi na pumasok sa utak ko ung sinasabi ng isang to.

My mind is completely blank, ung mukha lang talaga ni Antoinette ang andoon. I again opened her file. Akala ko ba 9 ang interview mo sa akin? I glanced at my Tag Heuer, it's 9:30 already! I hate it when people make me wait.

What am I even doing bringing her resumé with me in this meeting? I ran my hand through my hair. This woman is messing with my head.

"Mr. Ongpauco? What can you say about the model?" I snapped my day dreaming and looked angrily at the one presenting me the blue prints of the commercial building for the NY Opening.

Wala ako sa mood dahil mukhang hindi ako sisiputin ng babaeng ito. Sinuklay ko ulit ang buhok ko. Maganda naman ang building, I can't even comment on the material because they did a great job canvassing them. Pero sadyang wala lang talaga ako sa mood.

"I don't like it." I said as I tapped my pen on the folder. Napanganga siya, I can see the frustration on his face and his team's face. Imagine all their sleepless nights turning into ash. But they can't blame me, they are working under the Ongpauco Group of Companies. They should have known that I am heartless as I can ever be.

"Pero Mr. Ongpauco-" Hindi niya naituloy yun. I raised my hand gesturing him to stop talking dahil pumasok nanaman ang isa sa receptionist ko. What's her name again? Sheila? Shayne?

I crooked my fingers at her. She immediately approached me, I smacked my thoughts of pushing her dahil masyadong niyang inilapit ang mukha niya sa tenga ko. "Mr. Ongpauco, andito na po si Miss Lastimosa pero late po siya. Would you still like to accommodate her for her 9:00 interview?"

I took a peek of the time, 9:45. The hell I care kung late siya! But still, she did make me wait. I ran my fingers on my chin. I don't usually entertain people especially when they arrive late. But, "Yes." Maikling sagot ko. Mukha namang gulat itong si Shannon sa naging sagot ko. Napatitig siya sa akin, "What are you still doing here? Tell her I am going to see her after my meeting!" I snapped, she scurried outside my conference room.

I fixed my suit. She made me wait so in return I will also make her wait for me. It's going to be a truce Antoinette. I ran my fingers through my hair, where was I again?

Ah right I am in meeting. Can I just skip this and see her already? I smiled at the thought of her being alone with me inside my large office.

"Start from the very beginning. I want to hear your presentation again." Utos ko sa lalakeng nakatayo sa harap namin ng board at ng British partners. He inhaled deeply bago niya inilipat ang power point niya pabalik ng page one. He should be thankful, because I suddenly felt great.

Natapos kami quarter to 11 na. But in the course of the meeting, I am emailing my secretaries just to make sure na hindi pa umaalis itong si Antoinette. Sorry, but I have to make everything even between us baby.

Wait a minute. Why am I even calling her baby inside my head? What are you doing Heath?

Lumabas na lahat ng tao sa conference room, leaving me there alone. I started to pace before looking at my reflection. Do I look good? What will be her reaction is she sees me? Matagal-tagal din akong paikot ikot sa loob ng naisipan kong lumabas na.

I took a deep breath before walking out of the conference. I have to be smooth and sleek as I can be. And then I saw her, sitting on my couch wearing a bright yellow blouse which matches her shoes and bag. This woman is vibrant.

Nagtama ang mata namin. Matagal siyang nakatingin sa akin na para bang inaalala kung saan niya ako nakita. That's right baby. Think deeper. Saka siya biglang tumayo at umakmang aalis na lang.

I was about to say something pero inunahan ako nila Sharon na bumati sa akin kanina pero hindi ko pinansin. "Mr. Ongpauco, this is Miss Lastimosa, the one who had you book for the 9 o' clock interview."

Napahinto siya sa pagtungo niya sa elevator. She turned around and gave me the sweetest smile on earth. "Miss Lastimosa, have we met before?" I asked casually as I can. I studied her whole physique while she stands infront of me. Her face in horror.

I was hoping she would bring up our almost accident kanina but instead, "Ah not that I know sir." She answered. Pinilit kong hindi sumimangot, no I know you can remember me damn well Antoinette.

Okay, so kailangan ko talagang pilitin ka para aminin mo na kilala mo ako. I grinned at her. "Please follow me at my office." Halos matapilok na siya ng sinusundan niya ako papasok sa opisina ko. I will make you remember me Antoinette. Just you wait.

She was nervously sitting in front of me as I take the liberty of just staring at her. She has those bright brown eyes, one shade lighter than mine I guess. Her beautiful lashes batting at me as she blinks. I looked at her perfect nose and then to her lips. My mouth ran dry. How much of a good kisser are you Antoinette?

Binaon ko ang ideyang iyon. I am thinking too much about her already! So I opened her folder and ask the most obvious question there is. "So Miss Lastimosa, bakit ka umalis sa dati mong trabaho?"

I noticed her gulped. "I am looking for a greener pasture Sir." She briefly answered. That's it? Of course that's not it. Pero kung yun lang ang gusto mong sabihin sa akin,I am not going to force you. Muli kong tinignan ang resume niya, she has been to only one company bago siya nag-apply dito.

Besides, if she works here now that means I get to see her more often. At kailangan niya bang pagbayaran ang kamuntikan niyang pagkakabangga sa akin kanina. Saka ko siya tinitigan ulit. For the nth time, her eyes imprisoned me. "You're hired. You can start tomorrow."

She looked astonished. "Ah..Eh..Thankyou Sir." Yun lang ang tanging nasabi niya sabay tayo. You're forgetting something Antoinette. May nakakalimutan kang sabihin sa akin at pinaghihintay mo nanaman ako. "Thankyou Sir. I promise I won't disappoint."

She continued as she offers me her hand. I smiled when I felt her skin brushed with mine. Yung mukha niya nanaman hindi maipinta. Nagmadali siyang bawiin ang kamay nya sa akin at nagtungo papunta sa pinto.

Pumulumbaba ako as I devour her hips swaying while she head to the door. Nope you are not gonna go away that easy baby. "Next time na kamuntikan mo akong mabangga Miss Lastimosa, siguraduhin mong tinted ang sasakyan mo para hindi ko maalala ang mukha mo."

Nilingon niya ako. Her cheeks turned crimson. Halata mong nagulat siya dahil sa sinabi ko. Napangisi ako, she has the cutest reaction to things. Muli niya akong tinalikuran at nagmadaling lumabas ng opisina ko.

I rested my back on my chair, I again took her folder and just looked at her picture pasted there. "Welcome to temptation Antoinette."