3

Continuation...
I heard screaming from downstairs and quickly went down to see Jessica up the couch and my dad somehow killing a freaking bug .-. I really thought it was something!

"Mom! I thought something bad happened!" I said
"Sorry to worry you Rose you know how your sister doesn't like bugs and she goes haywire when she sees one." Mom explained.
"Well it's not my fault bugs are gross!" She said while coming down the couch and checking if the bug is dead.
"The bug's dead already Jessica. " dad said while putting back the broom to the corner

I decided to go back upstairs. Just when I was about to go inside I heard things moving. I quickly took my stuff and tried to open a little crack on my door. To see that a person is inside my room! As if that person is looking for something. I quickly but quietly went downstairs to call my dad about it.

"You really saw someone?"dad asked
"Yes." I said whispering.
Dad quickly went into the room and saw the person baffled and shocked!

He was supposed to catch the person but the person quickly jumped out of my freaking window!
Jumped!

"Quick go get my keys we're catching this a-hole." Dad said and quickly jumped too!

What is it with people jumping?! I went downstairs and quickly took the car keys and drove whoever knows my dad and the mysterious person went. I heard gunshots. I quickly drove to where the gunshot was from. I saw my dad in front of the person. That seems to have fangs! Fangs? Fangs?! Freak. A vampire!

Where's a dagger when you need one?! Ugh. I quickly realized there's one at the trunk of the car! I quickly got out and went to the back trunk of the car and opened it and just when I was about to get the dagger the vampire was behind me. I quickly took the dagger and cut his arm! It was only a little damage to him he took me and leaned on me. I leaned back to the trunk and our bodies were close. I tried to show no fear

"Get. Away. From. Me!" I shouted at him. I don't know where dad is! I don't know if he's conscious or not.
"hmmm. No thanks. I like you. You seem tough. I like that."he said smiling and showing his fangs.
"I'm gonna kill you! I'm- " suddenly he kissed me!
"Ugh! Why the fvck did you kiss me?! Let. Me. Go!" I said struggling to get away and behead him! Slice his head off his body!

"That was sweet. I like it. Time to make you mine baby! " He said grinning pervertedly.

He was about to turn me into a fvcking vampire or worse ! Kill me!

I sense his breathes on my neck and gave me shivers. After that i didn't feel pain but I heard a loud thud.

I saw the vampire on the ground and another guy standing in front of the vampire. They were talking but I didn't hear it and went to my dad who I heard grunting.
I quickly went towards him.

"Dad are you okay?" I said lifting his head up and trying to wake him up.
"A little dizzy But I can manage. Where is it?!" He said quickly getting up on his feet

As we both stood up and looked at the two guy fighting. I explained to dad what happened.

"He kissed you?!" Dad said with his shocking eyes
Really? I could've been a vampire and he cared about someone kissing me?! Ahy dusko!

"Dad!let's not forget he almost turned me into a vampire! Or worse! Killed me! " i said

"We'll talk about this later. I'll kill him!" He said and was about to go there but they vanished.

"Where did they go?" Dad said
"I don't know dad. They suddenly disappeared." I said . Kind of shocked still

We to the car still confused and shocked about what happened. I was the one driving because dad was still baffled about it. As I was driving some person went down! Like he fell from the sky or something! I suddenly stopped the car and my dad was frightened about it. Well you know dad. He's a good hunter but he still has to hide is fears and jitters.

"Dad did you see it too?" I asked
"I did." Dad said shortly.

We both got out of the car with our equipment still.
I saw a guy with his shirt off but he has scratches. What the heck happened to him?

"Dad do we check?" I asked
Dad kneeled down to check if he's okay.
Then we heard a moan from him.
Why does his moan sounds so nice? :3
Ugh. Focus! Okay

"Are you okay?" I asked trying to help him
"Where am I?" He said
He's cute! Anyways...

"You fell on our car." I said explaining.
" sorry about that. I don't know what happened." He said.
" do you wanna go to the hospital?" Dad said
Hysterical! For all we know he's a monster! And he wants to bring him to the hospital?! Unbelievable
"No sir. It's fine." He said. Trying to get up and I helped him. We caught each other's eyes. Weird
His eyes.
His smile
His nose
His lips

Yeah yeah. I checked him out. And his jaw line. Oh my gosh. I admire this guy. And may I say. His abs are rocking it. He was topless alright!
HOTNESS OVERLOAD

"Sweetie. What are you doing?" Dad said knowing that I was checking him out in my own way.

"Oh nothing dad. Sheesh." I said trying to calm myself out. So dad won't be so suspicious

"I consider myself a hotness overload too." He said.

What the heck? Can he read minds ??
What is this?

"You might think I'm reading your mind. But girls find me hot too." He said smirking and modeling funny.

Great. So conceited o.O
At Least he wasn't reading minds.

New story of mine ;
http://my.w.tt/UiNb/SZZyyO7qDF
[A/N: been having a writers block and it sucks :((
❤️

--------------------------------------------------------------
follow ♡ vote ♡ comment ♡

❁ ladzyj ❁