#MarThan 1

Ever since the incident at Grayson's house, I can't help but wonder if that was really him. I mean he does have the pictures. But it seems as if the Ethan guy that Eanna knows doesn't even know me. I mean I use my own pictures so this so called Ethan knows how I look like.

I went online and saw him online too. So I had to cure my curiosity by asking him

Me: hey

Ethan typing...

E: hey.

Me: how was your day?

E: fine. What about you?

M: pretty interesting...

E: care to tell me?

M: maybe :P

E: funny.

M: of course it is!

E: yeah for you. Haha

M: meanie :(

E: I was just joking Martha.

M: it doesn't look like it.

E: stop being dramatic already. I could vision you being all red on the face haha

M: whatever!

I think it's time to engage the question.

M: Ethan!

E: sheesh.

M: haha. Uhm

E: what is it?

M: well...

E: well what?

M: I met this guy Ethan ...

E: yeah me.

M: no. I mean Ethan in person.. and I asked him if you were him. He said...

E: what?

M: well he didn't really answer my question or Eanna's question.

E: so ?

M: well I was wondering. Are you really Ethan? Or are you cat fishing me?

E: what?

M: see.. I ..

E: what is it Martha?

M: I just want to know if you're really being honest with me.

E: I am.

M: but how come the guy that is exactly your picture looked confused as if he doesn't know me

E: I am Ethan.

M: well how come we don't video chat???

E: don't have a computer

M: but you have a phone..

E: Martha. Not now. But all you need to know is that I am the guy in the picture okay?

M: I'm a little uneasy with it but okay...

E: I need to sleep now. talk to you again later Martha. Take care <3

M: you too <3

Ethan logged out

That made me think of more questions. And be more curious! I need answers. Cause apparently. I'm falling for him. I just want him to be honest with me. Even if he isn't that guy in the picture. I'll still love him the same. The way he makes me feel made me fall for him. He always listens to my vents and also gossips cause he wouldn't care anyways but at least he listens or reads my messages and gives me a response that I know will calm me and make me happy. I'm in love with him. Pretty pathetic I know. I met him online. He might be lying to me. But I'm willing to take the risk. I have never fallen for anyone. Not so deep like this.

I tried to contact Eanna. But she told me she went somewhere with Grayson and Ethan. I filled her in on why I was eyeing this Ethan guy.

*on the phone*

E: okay spill it Martha.
M: well.. I know you remember the guy Ethan right? The guy I'm talking to online?
E: yeah?
M: well I wanted to see if that was really him.. he is exactly the guy in the picture that Ethan has on his profile.
E: well he looked confused. But maybe he's just pretending and afraid to tell you.
M: if that was the case, then why would he be afraid?
E: afraid of people judging him that he's in love? Because he has never loved someone like that? Maybe embarrassed .?
M: I don't even know Eanna.  I just want to meet this person I've been talking to for 2 years
E: sheesh Martha. You didn't tell me you guys talked for that long.
M: I know. I forgot.
E: mmhmm. Forgot.
M: Eanna. I need your help. Could you try  and find it out for me? Casually Ask him if he has been talkin to someone or is he seeing anyone. Something like that.
E: sure M. Anything for you!!
M: thanks E.
E: well I need to go. Me, Grayson, and ETHAN are going somewhere. Keep all questions on hold till I find some answers for you.
M: I really appreciate it E. thanks!
E: yeah yeah. Ahh love
M: whatever!

I heard her laugh before ending the call . I swear I think Eanna is crazy....

A/N: thinking of making at least 3 or 5 chapters? Comment down if you really think Ethan is really the Ethan that Martha is talking to.