6

A/N: hello lovelies! It's been a while since I Did an update although I don't think people read my stories .-. But I decided to finish what I had started in the first place and since it's summer I decided to write more updates and hopefully I won't get lazy ._.

That was THE most embarrassing thing I have ever done! I kissed a guy on a first date... on the lips! How  shameful of me! This is what I get for being too happy ! I got carried away. Stupid emotions and hormones and stuff .

"Uh yes. I think she's awake now." I heard someone and I think that was dad but who was he talking to?
And then it was.... that voice

"Oh no I think it's okay mr. Milton" he said.
"I'll just stay here till she gets out of her room." He said

I don't think I wanna go out of my room but stupid me for making a sound ....

"Oh well she's awake now! " my dad said and barged in. And he came in too! What the heck is wrong with people today?! I just want to be alone after what had happened that night.

"Eanna someone's here to see you." He said

I know my dad is fond of this guy in front of me. I'm
Not surprised and I realized something. Early in the morning ... in my sleepwear... I have no...

I quickly took my blanket and used it to cover myself. I swear I was blushing

"Do you always have rosy cheeks every morning?" He said and smiled

That smile ... that that ... ugh  I hate it.

"Wanna go on a date again?" He said and sat on the corner of my bed.
"It's too early gray." I said
"It's never too early." He said
"I haven't eaten yet." I said and I remembered about last night and blushed again.
"That's why I bought food. Don't worry it's home cooked." He said and went up
"Come on. Everyone's waiting." Dad said and took gray with him.

Why can't they date?! Oh that's right my dad's married! Ha. Funny. Really funny.

I got up. Showered. Put on my clothes and went to the dining room where gray is sitting down at the dining table. I'm not surprised

"Sweetie. Come. Let's eat." Mom said and pointed the chair right next to gray.

I sat down. Ate the food. And I can't deny it. His food was really good.

"Does it taste good?" Gray asked and smiling again.

I will never get tired of his smile
"Uh yes. It's really good. How were you able to learn to cook so well?" I asked .
"Self taught. Even my brother liked it." He said and his face kind of got sad
"Are you okay ?" I asked
"Uh yeah." He said and smiled and continued eating.
"It really tastes good though." I said comforting him in some way I could think of.

And he smiled again

"So about that date?" I asked

WHAT AM I SAYING?! It came out naturally. Idk why

"Date? What date?" My dad said
"I asked her on another date sir. If it's okay with you, I'd take her on a date afterwards." He said
"Ah yes of course. It's alright with me. Take her on a date anytime." He said and continued eating

Well I never!
*after eating*
*goes to my room*

"Where do you wanna go?" He asked me
"Hmm. Idk. Where do you recommend? " I asked
"Well we could go to the museum?" He said
"Yeah sure." I said
"And go to a restaurant afterwards?" He suggested
"I'm already fat Gray. Stop making me fat." I said and chuckled
"Do you always say that to yourself?" Gray said
"From time to time." I said
"You're really pretty Eanna. Inside and out. Don't ever forget that." He said and kissed me on the lips.

Shucks!!! I'm blushing again!!!

"Don't think I forgot about that kiss last night eanna. Now we're even" he said and winked st me . I swear my cheeks feels so hot and red that is seems as if I have rosy red cheeks .
"You look adorable when you blush." He said and ruined my hair.
"Let's go now?" He said and took my hand and pulled me out of my room and house and we went to the museum.

Gray's POV
I never knew what came to me to actually go and protect her that night that I saved her from him. Yes. I know who's the guy who tried to bite her. But that's another story. I don't plan to tell her that I know the guy. It'll be a reason for her to hate me. And I don't like that. She's not just any other girl. She's shy and cute and she has this laugh and smile that's so damn infectious that it makes me happy. SHE makes me so damn happy. I guess I fell in love with her the first I saw her. Her eyes says something so much that I wanted to see where it goes.
"Hey are you okay?" She asked and gave me a worried smile
"Uh yes I am. Thanks. we're almost there." I said giving her a reassuring smile that I'm fine.
"Okay." She said and smiled
That smile. I'd do anything just to see that smile again and again.

Eanna's POV
He seemed to be preoccupied earlier. So I decided to be a good person and make it fun for him too.

We went inside and the museum was huge. I love going to museums and so I decided to be his tour guide for today. And it worked. He's fun to be with. I don't know why he's here asking me out on dates and being nice to me. Guys like him aren't really supposed to hangout with a girl like me. A fat girl.

So we were done exploring the vast museum and went out and ate at the restaurant he suggested to us to go.

I was so sleepy that I fell asleep when he drove back to my house. It was great

He woke me up

"Thank you for today gray!" I said and smiled and hugged him. Better than kissing him
"I was waiting for that kiss again." He said and smiled weird.
"Stopppppp! That was sooooo embarrassing!" I said and covered my face for a second
"I was kidding Eanna. good night." He said and kissed my forehead.
And I said good night back....

"I'm back."

New story of mine ;
http://my.w.tt/UiNb/SZZyyO7qDF

❤️
--------------------------------------------------------------
follow ♡ vote ♡ comment ♡

❁ ladzyj ❁